@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @trailblazer @hybridlore @rae @anyone-else-idk-lol
Possible (probable) scene for Book #2 of my fantasy series idea🤭
let me know what y’all think👀
The Mercenary camp seemed naught much fond of having guests.
Couldn’t they at the very least be w…
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle maybe they live in similar kinds of areas👀
and Alden also probably wears daggers on his side too, but you don’t have to include that if you don’t want to
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle ok then🤭
Name: Alden
Age: 27/28 or so (but don’t worry about him looking older…I understand how hard older characters are😅)
Gender: Male
Clothing: (will post reference picture)
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates): It’s fantasy, but medieval. 1300s or so
Physical appearance: (will also post reference…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle Aww thank you🥹
the only question is…should I do a historical fiction character?
or a fantasy character?? 🤭
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle You’re so welcome!! 💜
and if you aren’t backed up with requests, could I possibly ask you to draw someone for me? 👀
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle your art is beautiful as always🤌
-
freedom replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
SHE’S WRITING AGAIN. EEEEEEE🤩🤩🤩
November!!!😭😭 I love the scene! 😭😭 I’ve missed November🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, good. Eh, it’s just part of his personality to me. He’s great at Warrain and leading the team, because he applies himself, and as a result doesn’t really focus on school. 😆 His skills with computers and coding will be more prominent later.
Yep! Though Sara and Cole will still carry most of the story. I believe Alec’s next ch…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
*Subscribes* I’ll comment more on this later, but I need to sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t want to skip Barnes’ class, or her own exhaustion will be all for naught.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 heyyyy welcome back!!! Glad you’re back to writing your story. I don’t exactly have the time to give feedback yet, but I will TOTALLY be back tomorrow.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Is he meant to be really smart, but doesn’t necessarily care about school?
You nailed it! Is that enough description, or do you want me to try to elaborate? 😜 And don’t worry, you’re good.
Awesome, thank you! Yeah, Alec is one of my favorites. 🥰
By the way, are you planning to post a new chapter of your WIP soon? I’m looking forward…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
!!! PROGRAM HACKED!!!

“Welcome, my tater-tot munchers.
Today, we have been prosecuted by the world. Those who believe our cause to be tasteless have cast an iron grip upon our communications. They broadcast to all, painting us as villains for liking quality food.
Today, I ask you to rise up. This world is in need of a revolution. Eat mashed p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

- Load More


