@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Alec is halfway across the world, Ellette.Â
Actually they’re not even on the same planet, right?You can’t seriously believe that you’re holding him against the wall right now. That’s just some poor civilian, or maybe one of the bad guys, (in which case you can keep him there.)Just put the gun down, and no one’s going to get hur…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
This calls for a new squad! Not the protection squad, because if I did that you would try to steal my characters.
The CHARACTER WITNESS PROTECTION!!!
*promptly rescues Leon and Rolf, gives them new identities so they can hide from you and they disappear into the city*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay, Godly! So glad you’re back! 😁
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
An artist I follow on Spotify released a new single, and the cover is an AI picture of a hand. It doesn’t even have the right amount of fingers. Whhhhyyyyy 😭😭
It hurts my soul. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yess lol! And they do.
Does anyone remember Compound Fracture 🤣😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Um, YES he was hilarious.
I’d almost forgotten about Wyoh’s origins, that was kinda weird 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yikes. This is not looking good.
So Hassan paid the soldiers to look the other way?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
do you guys remember this RP *cries*
I read through a good chunk of it and I was laughing so hard!!!
Our RP’s always ended in utter chaos lolllDoes anyone remember Compound Fracture 🤣😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Also go to this page
@esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@everyone
This week has been and will still be a bit crazy for me so Im taking a little break from KP and some of my devices from a while, as I need to catch up on my life… I’ll get to all the drawings soon still, after my brain unwinds… 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow. That escalated quickly!
Seems like things are about to get rough for Leon and Rolf… 🥺
Why wouldn’t the slave trader just kill them instead of tying them up and everything?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Uh oh, it doesn’t look like it’s working again. But yay, thanks! I’ll check it out!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle ikr??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh don’t worry. Things will be bad.
It’s crazy how this kind of sentence excites us.
Writers are nuts.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Go for it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow, not even at the town yet and they’ve already gotten into a tangle!
I agree with Linus, drawing this out rather than having them immediately get rescued or escape or something makes it more interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh! I like it so far! If you write any more please post it.
- Load More

I really want to know, though, who’s bright idea was it to use an AI generated picture of a hand, when AI IS NOTORIOUSLY BAD AT GENERATING HANDS 😂🤣😭😭
Was it perhaps Hannah Barr…
*cries*
Ahhhh why does the hand have six fingers *sobbing*
Yep.
AGH WHYYYY
THE MORE I LOOK AT IT THE MORE I HATE IT
@highscribeofaetherium
While we’re on the topic of Hannah Barr, what’s your favorite song by her (or featuring her?) if you can’t pick a favorite, what are the top five hahaha
HER SONGS ARE SO GOOD!