@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Have you seen Avatar the Last Airbender? It’s an American cartoon in a anime style and it’s quite tame (maybe one or two unsavory jokes but that’s it) oh wow actually I just looked it up and it’s rated for 7+ 😂. The plot is really good though. I really like the girls from it, they seem like real people and look like real pe…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Don’t worry I was pretty sure that was a typo lol.
The only reason why girl characters are in it half the time is for service 🙄 That is why I like the main girl from 86 ( I am going to reference that a lot XD) she is…. how do I put I??? She has a … flatter chest… I hope that isn’t inappropriate XD uhm… but yeah, she is modest. A…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr 👍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal also yeah, it’s pretty easy to mess up someone’s gender online lol
I’ve been mistaken for a guy on my YouTube channel before. Not too big a deal, I just correct them nicely and move on.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah totally! I watched Haikyuu when I was younger but my sister screened it for me, and I skipped a whole season because of fanservice. I think I watched Blue Lock (S1) without too many issues but lets be honest it’s because it’s got an almost entirely male cast, and still I skipped some stuff, the scenes that play after the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal @mineralizedwritings yeah I have no idea what it is with cartoons. Japanese cartoons are so cute/made to look attractive and appeal to teenagers it’s annoying. And then American cartoons are often deliberately the ugliest things on the face of the earth for some reason.
Whatever happened to just drawing characters?
also y…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
lol! yeah, I am still under eighteen, and can’t really watch shows with intense gore/fan service/swears. Like I watched cowboy bebop with my older sister and brother, and they told me to look away at parts XD. Studio Ghibli film are either PG, or PG 13 so I don’t really need any parental guidance while watching those. (If you rea…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey that’s very stylized! To be fair, roses are difficult to draw at the right angle, and I think you did a great job.
Wow, that looks gorgeous! As @ whalekeeper said, drawing roses at angles is hard, and even though the angle is a little off, I think it looks awesome, well done!
Well thank you! 💛💛😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol. 🤣 I know, it’s cool, isn’t it?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Uhmmmm…. I am a boy…. ✌️🫥
(Why does everyone assume I am a girl?! 😭 A stranger one YouTube, @Ellete-gistle, you! A person I met a long time ago in karate! WHY?!)
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry! Well in the past when I’ve been active here there’s usually only about 2-3 guys active, sometimes none, I guess it was just an ass…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh that looks cool! The mid green for shadows looks so perfect, it’s like the background color reflecting into the shadow.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Girl, everyone starts somewhere, people’s art changes over time, don’t apologize for whatever stage you happen to be at. Nobody is going to throw up, we’re happy to have people participate no matter where they are at! Stuff like this is meant to help us get better, not make perfect art. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here’s mine! Also thank you @rae for making this, it actually pushed me and I feel like I did something new : )
I made the pose myself (With the help of some anatomy references, struggled a bit with it lol). Anyways here’s Gojo Satoru from JJK.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Julian, Leon, and Ian. I also liked Albee. For some reason, Ian and Albee seemed really well developed, even though we didn’t get to see them for very long. Otherwise, mostly Julian and Leon, since I know them the best.
~ Were there any character…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal I don’t see why not. As long as it’s your art and you didn’t just like trace it or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
I liked pretty much all of the main cast.
~ Were there any characters that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do that?
Not that I remember. If there were, they weren’t important enough to the story to be a big…[Read more]
- Load More
