@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh My GoOdNeSs… my computer almost erased my message…….!!
Thanks, your family sounds pretty cool too! And I didn’t mean to insult you are anything…
“Awh, yeah, nah. It’s good—not offended at all.”
Wow, so you’ve bullied someone before…? That’s a little surprising.
*laughs a little in a half embarrassed half remorseful w…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ve got a crazy new obsession: drawing with red and blue pencils.
send help.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Julia: “Ice cream!!! There’s a burger place down the highway that offers free soft serve with their meals and it is honestly the BESTEST idea ever!”
LOLOL I find this very funny becasue my name is Julia, and I really love ice cream… hee hee.
Question: Julia, what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I didn’t get tagged for the last section, so I read them both today. I like it a lot. Linus (?) was right, it was time to go back into the cities. Sad for all those at the University. I like how you showed a threat to the church besides the Soldiers—a threat from the inside. And I’m guessing Andreas is also a former fighter that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal happy birthday dude!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Happy birthday!!! 🥳🎂🎈🎈 I hope it was fun!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Got it. Tell her happy birthday!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Since they have a Bible just like ours and reference the places within, this must take place on an alternate Earth; where, geographically, do you think it’d replace in our world?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle ohhh that makes sense!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
or like water creatures. Look up the Mosasaurus, it’s a giant extinct lizard which had fins instead on legs and swam instead of dwelling on land.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I can see that now. The map is awesome.
….are there actually dragons?
(if you don’t wanna go the hyper fantasy route, they could just be large lizards. Think Komodo dragons.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle cool, cool, I guess there’ll be a little town there from now on. I didn’t see the map, or if I did it was a while back ago.
are they still living in the cave or have they started doing something else? I can remember a few stories of Christian factions escaping into caves and stuff to avoid persecution and living there for a while.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lostj-ournal you’re welcome! just keep drawing and you’ll keep improving.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow! So are the other Christians gonna stay in the mountains forever (well, not forever, but at least for a decently long time, maybe make a town there) or are they gonna go over the mountains and to some hypothetical other side?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ugh. I sound so heartless and not at all like I was tearing up AGAIN when I edited that scene, even though I’ve been over it more times then I can count.
lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Thank you! And I’m glad the examples made sense to someone besides me. The characters must be protected not only for themselves, but for the sake of story legacy. ⚔️Too hesitant to kill off characters who probably should actually die for the plot/ their own arc.
Some people are definitely more like that. I fall…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle very true, it’s really worse for him.
Freezing to death is a nasty way to go though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
- Load More
