@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@grcr wow that was intense! I could see it happening in my mind. It feels real. Great job!!
Maybe you could illustrate a scene of the kids hiding scared (with perhaps a door cracked open or something like that, and it has red and blue police lights shining through). That would be cool to see.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
*Nods* I suppose so.
does anyone have suggestions?
Hm, you mean for your own stories or just for this forum and anything in it?
I don’t know but I think most of my humor in my stories are situational. Like Seb giving Barnes a twisty straw to drink with her mask still on. I should draw that
Honestly if a character has any k…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I love the characters, the way they protect each other, making sure everyone is safe. The constant need to be silent had me on the edge of my seat.
Oh, I’m gladdd!! 😃😅
😈
*happy squeal*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
That meme is somehow very funny contextless
Barnes: sleeves are for shedding at will
Idk how people got fixated on her shredded sleeves but I’m here for it
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Ma’am, that’s a child
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin lolllll
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Hiiiiiii everyone!!
*drops a random scene from my wip (which I’m rewriting for the third time)*
You get no context other than that I’m really happy with how this scene turned out, and I thought I would share it. XD
*disappears*
Blaine looked up.
“Hey mama…”
There was no need to say anything. A gunshot rang through the air, and then a…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae lol yep, it is! At least that’s the closest genre I can think of to refer to it by.
and yeah, story genres are very confusing and have lots and lots of overlap.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae honestly I agree.
make it work for writing and galleries too, so I can arrange those however I want (for example, if I was making a comic and wanted the pages to be in order)
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 10 months, 2 weeks ago
i’m so tired… so so tired…
also rewriting my main wip for the third time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin the drawing one is so me lollll
I’m very flexible and like to curl up in crazy positions when I’m reading or watching a movie. It weirds out everyone who sees it but it’s comfortable to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin Sorry I haven’t been able to RP. I was busy on the trip, and I haven’t been feeling great ever since I came back, so I haven’t been able to be on KP much or type anything long.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae Actually, Star Wars is a fantasy. Just set in space. The line between fantasy and science fiction is very, very blurred.
I like your original ideas for Guardian Angels better. But if you really want it to be fantasy-type and there be no sci-fi whatsoever, go ahead and do that, it’s your story.
Also, you really don’t need to have philo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae thank you, I only recently found out about it and it shocked me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Nice to see a post from you!
The genre was sci-fi, but I’m thinking of swapping genres to fantasy.
Hmmm.
I like it when people give me opinionated answers, so that’s what I’ll do here. I don’t think you should change it to fantasy unless you really, really want to. You’ve only brought up two (maybe three?) reasons to change it, and they’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@mineralizedwritings Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s really sad I’m sorry about that! I will pray for your cousin.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Not as active anymore. Sad.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey. Just popping in briefly to say I saw the video.
I’m not going to leave KP either, I’ll follow where everyone else goes whatever we decide to do.
A lot of things are changing in my life right now so I probably won’t be too active here, and I don’t know how much I can help with the new site if we go through with that. I might try to help if…[Read more]
- Load More
