@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for your thoughts girl.
I went to the psychiatrist for stress, not autism, and it was one of his first thoughts for me lol. Probably partially because I was stressed by his crazy office because it ‘wasn’t like other doctors offices’. Idk what he caught on to.
I mean there’s different levels of autism and different levels of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww I’m sorry…That’s so sad you feel you have to hide.
I’m not trying to say that I know exactly how you feel, but I do understand the feeling of not being able to show anyone who you truly are, and feeling awkward in social situations.
I literally overthink everything, and I’m positive I have social anxiety because I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Sorry if the format looks weird; my device isn’t working lol
“ Wow, I could never do that lol! My problems actually are there problems too 😂”
I think for me, my characters still have my problems, but they’re still different from me so I’m able to look at the problems from the outside. Like who would compare an artist girl with…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
oooh yesss!!! Sorry, idk why I didn’t see this sooner xD
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book.
(Everyone just ignore the fact that I still don’t really know what to call this novel)
The Pythonos have stolen Sef’s mother and sister, leaving her to live with Iver, an abusive drunk that n…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Quick disclaimer: when my mom explained why she doesn’t think I have autism, she isn’t shutting out the fact that many autism-inclined people can empathize and understand subtext. Her point was that unless we’re going by the textbook definition of autism, there isn’t any clear indication that my problems stem from autism, and so I shouldn…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Heeyy girl
I totally relate to hiding yourself behind a mask. Please understand you aren’t alone in that behavior.
If it makes you feel any better, I have a mask reflex that is hard to hide. When I am emotionally overwhelmed, I physically cannot express those emotions. I turn into a statue – I can’t move my facial features,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I know you’re probably busy…but would you like to help me and give me some tips on some of my writing as well?? We could be critique partners, if you’re up for that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Girl your suggestions were good, though! I haven’t done much research on starting off a book, so it sounds like you have more tools under your belt in that area than I do.
Thank you! That’s good, I guess…xD
I still think you should keep the fountain scene! I loved that! Just maybe put it after the Colosseum? M…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ll be praying💖
(and when you can, pls check your insta; I’m about to send you a DM)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Counseling is a VERY good idea.
also you haven’t heard that expression before ’cause I made it up…..lol
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 I feel attacked😂 jkjk. But seriously, the final Hans scene in Freedom’s Fire does break my heart🫠
@ellette-giselle Yessss, we shall get along perfectly😂💖💖
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah XD
Never heard that expression before lol! I’ll probably get some counseling sometime soon hopefully. Not that that will solve all my problems lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings huh so you’ve been aware of it for a far shorter time than me.
I was going to give you suggestions on what you could do now that you know what’s in your brain, but…..my mind decided to crash itself in a New Mexico cornfield.
(I’ve never even been to New Mexico, at least not that I remember….lol it’s just an expression)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c You’re almost finished with your book? Sweet.
I’m a solid portion of the way through my latest writing. Still have to write draft two because this first one isn’t perfect. But hey, at least I actually got it down onto the notebook, not like all the stories I kept in my head for far too long or quit writing on the second chapter.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It was just like 2 weeks ago lol. I’m about to go to college so I’m older than most of you guys. Actually, I might be the oldest active member 🫢
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome for listening. How old were you when you learned you were autistic (if you’re comfortable with sharing that)? I learned of it when I was about 12 or so.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @anyone else
Can I just like infodump my thoughts here because I haven’t got anywhere else to put them lol.
I’ve just been like slowly realizing how much not knowing I was autistic has impacted my stress level throughout my life and guys like I had no idea other people did not live this way. My dad has this thing…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I actually do have a question. What does the last part of this mean? (I italicized the section in question)
On his left cheek is a singular reptilian scale, an upside down triangle with rounded corners and at an angle, in shape.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@calyhuge I’m a girl and find I’m pretty good at writing guys from first person……I don’t think it’s too weird. We’re writers! We’re crazy!
- Load More
