@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh yay!! This is already sounding awesome! I’m so excited!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
HIIIIIII!!!!!
I’ve missed you a lot too!
About the Pinterest board, well I think I’m done with writing (for now, but who knows?). I was really thinking about it a few months ago and realized that I don’t want to continue. I am going to publish my current WIP after my friend finishes editing it, but I can’t see myself writing anothe…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
The Chat Chat’s being weird…so I’ll just tell you here!
Hey dont worry about it! I always enjoy reading them 🙂
You read all those?!?!?
Lol! I know, it may just be a stage I’m going through, but at the moment I’m done.
That’s okay! Please, please, let me know when you get it published!
I get it if you’re not comfortable sharing thi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Prologue
It was a dark night-clouds moving from the west blotted out any light from the twin moons, and tendrils of fog curled around the two lone figures drifting through the streets of Lir.
Sevyrn held the small bundle against her chest, shielding the young child from the bitter cold. She strained to hear the sound of his shallow breathing,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not going to tag anyone because that would be super annoying to be tagged TWICE!
BUT! Here is my new and improved novel…
I shall post the first chapter (it’s actually a prologue but whatever).
Feel free to contrast this with the first page of the old cringy page for my WIP and see the IMPROVEMENT! OH MY GOODNESS!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom (sorry to tag you again but this needs to be said)
Y’all….I just scrolled through the first 14 pages of this…
I owe you guys BIG TIME! Like you put up with me, a new, confused, emotionally unstable writer and helped me SOOOO MUCH! Words can’t describe how thankful I am that you three were there…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ALLISON
YOU’RE BACK YOU’RE BACK YOU’RE BACKI DID NOT SEE THAT COMING OH MY GOODNESS WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW
well I think I’m done with writing (for now, but who knows?)
Awww sad day :/ that’s okay though! You do whatever you feel is best for you, and what God is calling you too! I have missed you so much 💗💗💗💗💗💗 and I w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ve read everyone’s posts and enjoyed them! :] This is mainly a place for people to find info on these projects and enjoy answering questions. I’ll post more questions here and there.
What outer plot is your protagonist/s dealing with?
If you were plopped into your project’s universe, would the characters love you or hate you?
How did your pr…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
No no you’re good!! The thing is, some people benefit from my thoughts, while others don’t. I’m learning to sort through my people and stop worrying if they don’t need me. If I feel over-invested, I’ll tell you, but I’m good rn :]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I went to the psychiatrist for stress, not autism, and it was one of his first thoughts for me lol. Probably partially because I was stressed by his crazy office because it ‘wasn’t like other doctors offices’. Idk what he caught on to.
Going to a psychiatrist for stress is perfectly understandable in your situation girl.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @acancello (I’m still going to tag you until you come back) @anyone-else
See above post ⬆⬆⬆
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whaley
Yw!
Oh no! I don’t want it to be too much for you, I know being that person can reach an unhealthy level. I hope you’re taking enough time for yourself too! Hey, if you need me to stop tagging you on my emotional rants I will. <3 You’re thoughts just happen to jive really well with mine, so you happen to be one of the people I frequently tag.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
XD y’know that’s the way to do it. My characters resemble myself so much that if I let my fam read my book, they’d catch on and know waaaaay more about me then they are allowed too 😂
Oh no! 😂
Defenetly, and thank you so much for being here. My sister’s health improved when she moved out, and I think mine will too. I’m so…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay…I’m going to make a new topic for my WIP because this one has 22 pages…and over half of them is SUPER CRINGY writing that I posted back in September/October! (My September/October writing was perhaps the worst I have ever written in my entire life….my Robin Hood Rip-Off that I wrote at 8 was better than…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
A board I made for my WIP:

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
XD y’know that’s the way to do it. My characters resemble myself so much that if I let my fam read my book, they’d catch on and know waaaaay more about me then they are allowed too 😂
Defenetly, and thank you so much for being here. My sister’s health improved when she moved out, and I think mine will too. I’m so relieved, I think I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks girl, and I’m sorry about that anxiety! Even if it’s not the same thing I’m experiencing, I know it’s hard to feel that way.
- Load More
