@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
What outer plot is your protagonist/s dealing with?Ah, ok… so… finding teammates, building a team…? Um, it’s strange, but I’m still kinda developing outer plot…
If you were plopped into your project’s universe, would the characters love you or hate you?
Depends on the character, but a majority of them would probably like me, yet they probably…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
I ADORE the Arcadian Wild, have you listened to their other songs?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry for my never-ending questions…just trying to get some context before I share my thoughts XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Do you know how long your novel is supposed to be?? Like is it a novella or a full length novel?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re good!!! You’re probably busy with super cool adult stuff 🤣🤣
That means a lot!!! (:
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry, I’ve been offline more and more lately.
You’re welcome! I’m really glad that you’ve learned and grown so much, and you’ll only continue to get better as you pursue this with the passion you’ve shown!
I would also be honored to appear on your acknowledgements, and I love the paragraph you’ve shared from that.
Don’t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Aw, Tomoko! 😊💛 Looks really good!!! 😍 Good job!
Also, Secret Shame has a second ending that I didn’t share with you guys. It’s kinda sad and reveals what Estelle did, and therefore if I ever publish this short story I won’t add it, but if you want me to share it with you, I will.
Oh, I’m interested!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae Hey his face is really natural!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I wanted to give this character a break, but he’s the only one in music 😛
Sebster
A rustling yet clean note ended in a squeak. Seb lowered the violin for a moment, and regarded the newcomers with little emotion.
Although many of the music students had isolated themselves in quiet rooms, those in band practice stood out in the open,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, really?!?! But girl, your writing’s AMAZING!!!
Thanks though!!! <3
Hi! I don’t think we’ve met before…
I’m Sara, a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending sophomore (in highschool)! (I mean technically I’m a sophomore since school’s out for the summer so I’m…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Happy birthday to JONAS who turns EIGHTEEN today!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Ohhh okay that makes sense. I thought you meant that you had nothing written out XD
I did that too, with bullet points, it works lol
Can you share the plot with me then? It would really help me lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I love how you introduced Cassian’s character. I mean, man, I liked him from the firs paragraph.
Oops…I was going to quote you but forgot….lol
I would like to know more about the Paynes as well. Like, why are they outcast, what is the race mixing thing, etc. etc. If that gets explained later then you can just leave it and l…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Well, there has never been a day when I can’t write.
Girl, I wish. I go to public school and so I leave at 7:30 and don’t get back home until almost 5, and that’s without sports and plays and other things! When volleyball starts I won’t get home until like 7:30!!!!
What grade are you in? I honestly assumed you were graduated lol
Most of the tim…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
No, i don’t have anything written out. I mean, I know what’s going to happen, but I really don’t want to say. However, if you need me to tell you for editing purposes then I will.
Okay…you need to write it out in an organized plot.
I know it’s boring and annoying, but before you write anymore, you really should start writin…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oooooo So, so good!! I LOVE the name Cassian!! Oh man, this is so good! I can already envision this going so, so good. Oh man, I love it!
Really?? thank you so much! Honestly I get a little mad at my story sometimes because it’s not as good as I wanted it to be XD
Ok, the killing the tree thing was a little strange. Explanation…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I kind of have the opposite problem: my style has shifted to be a very strict 3rd-person limited POV, which means all information has to come out very naturally and it takes me way too long to explain things.
Honestly, me too lol
I think what happened is I overcorrected XD
- Load More

@jonas
Ohh happy late birthday!! 🥳🎉🎉