@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Wow…this is a lot to think about and really helpful! Thank you!!
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it as it is, it really evokes a certain mood, and has really strong imagery.
Okay good XD
Yeah, the first line of the book is always the hardest because that’s how the readers decide whether or not to keep reading!
These three par…
-
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s all about why the darkness is there. Top questions when reading something dark: Is this melodramatic? If so, what does that say about the writer’s reasons for including it? What practical reason does the writer have for including it, if at all?
Tbh I see no problem with big bombs in a story, I have one in my project. It’s a magic…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ellette nailed it. I pretty much would have said the same thing (if I could articulate it that well, which I could not)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh, I love those ones.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
*agonizes over question*
Mmm… I think it’s Big Sky, MT for me, but there are so many great ones it’s really hard to pick. I’ve never heard one of their songs I didn’t love. How about yours?
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I want to help a little bit more since you appreciated my help before! 😋 So I mostly had the same thoughts as Jonas. The greatest enjoyment I got from the prologue was the twist from ‘we’re doing this to save the baby’ to ‘what’s this baby doing here?’ That was great.
I only have a couple extra notes.
Please, Jesus, save my son, he begged, ref…
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww that’s so sweet of you! 🥰 I’m honored to be called out in the acknowledgements, thank you so much!!
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Teleportation is no longer something Seb can do. I realized it isn’t true to his character, more so when he gets older. Umm since he could teleport earlier in this roleplay, we can say he was given a 24 hour teleportation ability to get to the school. 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Marcel
The other boy shrugged. “I don’t care as long as I’m not there for the romance part.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
(EDIT: this took longer than I thought, so I only got through he prologue. I’ll do chapter 1 tomorrow and chapter 2 on Wednesday.)
Alright, here’s some feedback. I’m just reading through and commenting as I go. As a warning for anyone else reading this, there may be spoilers in what I say here, since I’m familiar with much o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey I wrote additional stuff if this helps 😛
Marcel
Before Lois could react, Marcel broke down into soft chuckles. “Nah… everyone’s a fool. Hey. If you think a romantic skyline would do the job -“
A business venture suddenly occurred to him. He positioned his body to block the other students from sight, as if selling somethi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 that’s good with me! I’ll wait for someone else to RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I expect it to have twice that many pages by the time I’m done.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper the thing about the TF2 fandom is that everything, and I mean everything, is so heavily memed that I can find an answer meme to virtually any question
so in answer to “how did I start writing that fanfic”…..

this was an actual line. from their medic who SHOULD know what he’s doing but doesn’t because he’s a total psychopath.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint ahh ok
@rae ok scratch that. But I would like a picture of at least the species Tenz is (or if he’s a hybrid, images of each creature he’s a hybrid of) if you have any.
By the way, when’s the deadline?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae nice job!!
- Load More
