@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awwww yay! Leon’s taking steps in the right direction at least.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @mineralizedwritings @koshka @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
Since I showed y’all where Riker is, here’s the most recent Leon scene👀
“‘And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.’”
Tears burned Leon’s…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Awwwwww, that is so cute!! I like how you’re connecting the families in this chapter.
“Hi!” she smiled at him. “Do you want to be friends? Look at my drawing! My name’s Sef, what’s your name?”
The boy sat down next to her. “What is it?” he tilted his head to the side, staring at the drawing.
Sef was offended. How c…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
DROPPING THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!
Just so you know, it’s not edited…heh…heh…
so just bear with me XD
Tags: @jonas @grcr @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @rae @and-my-brain-stopped-working
“Please! Someone help me!” Neveah gasped for breath, frantically scanning the crowds for a familiar face.
Where could Sef have gon…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I mean like I’m one to talk… XD
I’m surprised no one’s called the Character Exploitation Hotline on me yet…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Chapter four was really smooth and was a lot easier to follow! I don’t have hardly any comments.
Except maybe one thing…maybe give more detail about why Julius is so mad that Marcus is missing. It just kind of shows Julius “throwing a fit” for no apparent reason. Maybe show us his thoughts about why is is scared/angry and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I am so sorry…I just can’t keep up with the ammount of chapters you write
That’s insane XD XD
I will try to go over chapter 3/4 soon, I forgot where I left off!!
But about the plot, I was just wondering what your storyline looked like.
I was concerned that you might not have enough plot for a full novel, but since it’s a…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@estelle-giselle Yes, exactly what Rae said!!🥰 Plus, we’re all chill here. we barge into each other’s conversations all the time; it’s alright😂 I’ve been on KP for 2 years (technically; I deleted my account a few months back and created a new one after taking a very short break (and apparently breaking everyone, whooopsssssss))
and the person…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay, that explanation works. However, this being the first chapter and all, readers will assume that that is just an innate characteristic of Paynes. Furthermore, Kratos shouldn’t expect the smell, and you might want to make him remark to himself about it.
Okay good point XD XD
Unless… How do you want the other Andromedan races to come acr…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 all righty then!
Depending on when you’re able to do it, I might not be able to reply until tomorrow, though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow thanks! I’m glad you were willing to listen to my randomness
-
-GRCR- and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
whaley posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Will be gone at camp until maybe Monday, won’t update much if at all until then ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I might have art soon >:]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hehe I am waiting for Lois to make his move.
The only part that I didn’t already get was if Seb had knocked them unconscious or just made their brains all fuzzy.
Yep, their brains are just super fuzzy and happy rn 🙂 The idea is for them to do something that generically expresses happiness, like dancing or laughing.
Thanks for e…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I have to leave for camp soon, see ya there
what is that pfp
It is a character from a hilarious show; Loopy exposed me to it. Gravity Falls.
Sebastian
When Seb flickered his eyes open, everything blurred at the edges like in a mirage. Something – a hand? – lay on his chest.
“L – Com… Comish…” He rubbed his eye with his chubby fist.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Because of their spiritual decay as they slowly drifted away from the Great One and became more and more open to the idea of abandoning their faith, they would start to take on characteristics of Pythonos without actually becoming one entirely.
Okay, that explanation works. However, this being the first chapter and all, r…[Read more]
- Load More
