@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay, yay, yayyyy!!!! I’m so excited for you!!! 😆
Writing’s going pretty well! I’m nearing the end of the first draft to the novel I’ve been working on over the summer, but it’s not quite at the word count I want yet. I wanted it near 60k-70k, but it’s probably going to be 50k-55k once I finish it. 😬 The pacing is a little ro…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
GIRRLLLL I’m so excited for you!!!!! That’s awesome! 😄😄😄😄😄😄
How is everyone else’s writing going? <3
Terrible lol. I’m mostly kidding. I haven’t made too much progress on my novel recently… but my brother and I have been writing random prompted short stories, and those are… well, those are also terrible haha &…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae not a problem!
I don’t have time for another RP though so I’m gonna have to save it for tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae awwwwww they’re sooo cute!!!!!!
@freed_and_redeemed you asked how my writing’s going? Well, I’ve been writing almost non-stop on this fanfic I have. It’s like 80 or so pages so far, and I don’t even know why I have so much drive for it…..lol
I intend to finish as much as I can, despite the fact that the series I pulled the idea from…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow nahh it’s fine!! We needed some activity round here lol
Sniper
Trevor turned to me. “We’re ready, lead the way!”
I nodded and led the team out into the forest. “Since most of ya didn’t look like you wanted to go lookin’ for beetle grubs, we’ll be huntin’ mammal prey. Do all of ya know ‘ow to do that?” I took my knife and hacked at…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle I am a simple person. I see the word “sniper.” I am immediately obsessed. The last two characters I met carrying that job description stole my heart and still haven’t given it back.
so yeah, Ron is amazing already despite the fact I know nothing about him.
I know nothing of Jack either, but I already feel sorry for him. Evan…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed AWESOME!!!!
I can’t WAIT to get the book!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I… completely forgot I was ever in this RP 😂
Yeah, I think I’ll be dropping out.
But I’m still stalking 👀 -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
UPDATE TIME
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Freedom’s Fire is sooooooo close to publishing. Just waiting on the finalized cover designs, complete with the book blurb, and then it’ll all be set…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle OH. MY. GOODNESS. 😭😭😭 TYSM!!! 💖💖💖💖 It really does mean so much!!!!!
My most recent scene was from my 2nd novel which is in the process of being written (over 57k words now tho!!), but I will say that my first novel, Freedom’s Fire, which also features Riker/Leon as the MCs, is set to hopefully publish this Summer…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Love them! Are all of these characters the ones from the story you posted the prologue and chapter about?
Also it’s really cool that you made up most of those quotes! That can be a taxing job sometimes lol 💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Omc where do you find all these quotes? I love them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oops I forgot to mention that I deleted the scene with her not wanting to talk to the Great One…so now it’s just the scene with her and Lilitu pretending to be animals.
I really liked it so I put it into the “scene recycling bin” if I need it again, but for now it’s not in the draft.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Here’s my Tenz! I had a lot of fun drawing him. I get tired of drawing my own characters sometimes lol

Hope you like it 🙂
Also I made up some shoes for him bc you didn’t specify
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Sixth Chapter!!!
Chapter 6
A Voice
Lir stretched out as far as the eye could see-the crown jewel of Andromeda, the pride of the Pythonos.
Sef stood on the hilltop, overlooking the city, taking in the sights and smells as if she were starving, though she knew she’d never be able to partake in the beauty of it all.
Paynes w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I honestly don’t know XD
Here’s the link you can use (but there’s not a lot of “new chapters”…and the first couple “new” chapters need a lot of redoing, but you can read ahead if you want! Just keep in mind that if you critique them, I’ve seen a lot of the problems already. The new chapters I’m talking about are…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I just found THE BEST Christian singer ever…her name’s Hannah Barr! Pleeaaasssseee look her up!
My favorites are: Miss Independence, P31, I Am, The Search, You Were There. But I really love ALL her songs, she’s amazing! <3 - Load More


I am now a fan 😆
REALLY?!?!
YESSSSSS LET’S GO!!!!
What are your favorites???
Hmm… *contemplates for way too long*
P31, I Am, Calling, You Were There, and Like Me, I think.
Those are all sooooo good!!!!!!!!
Have you heard Wait For You, or HQME, or LOML? Elias is soooo sad it almost made me cry!!!!
Haha I was just about to say that I forgot about HQME. LOML is also really good.
I know! That one was really sad 🥺
Haha! I love how she has so many different styles, like rap (sort of), upbeat, worship, country/Christian, and also really sad songs to cry to XD