@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Maybe those helped? 🤔
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
If worse comes to worst, feel totally free to leave the tank just plain white… 😄😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
part II
And by “something kawaii”, I basically mean just something cute as a front design, like on a tee shirt… so something like this would work:
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
That is completely not me, so we’ll see how this goes. lol. 😀
lol same 😄
Oh, btw, do you have a picture of the tank-top. I’m not a fashion person so I have no idea what “something Kawaii” means. haha
lol I’ll have to use real pics….
The tank is very plain, and would look something like this:
part II of this message…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ugh, so I can’t post two pics in one post, eh?
Give me a minute and I’ll repost… in two separate messages… 😒
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OH, and I’d like the uniform without the uniform cap bc of Riker’s hair🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Whenever you have time, could you draw my boi Riker? 👀
Name: Riker Franz Schind (you can just include his first name, lol)
Age: 26-27
Gender: Male
Clothing: Black WW2 Era SS/ Totenkopverbande (Death Head Unit) 1st Lieutenant officer uniform (I can provide pics if needed)
Time period (Or the time period…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Alrighty, I’ll give a character of mine! 😄
Name: Fir Sayre
Age: Fifteen
Gender: Female
Clothing: She typically wears a stylish halter-top white tank top with something kawaii on the front, a pink hoodie wrapped around her waist, a knee length pink or pastel blue skirt, and some kind of white sneaker with white s…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Lir stretched out as far as the eye could see-the crown jewel of Andromeda, the pride of the Pythonos.
Punctuation thing: you want an em dash instead of a hyphen. The hyphen makes it look like “see-the” is one word. Usually, you can get an em dash by doing two dashes in a row: –. (On KP they don’t connect, but it still works.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I will write for this later, my actual project is calling my name :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Little sister, sleep-talking on her bed twenty seconds ago: “I’m going to be here for the rest of my liiiiife…”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I just couldn’t resist the character backstory!
Understandable. My family is kinda questionable.
You could have a coal-miner or a minister if you wanted because those are my Welsh ancestors (mostly coal miners though).
Oh no, poor miners 🥲 They did the diggin’ for my great-grandfather’s jewels. Well no, just coal, but that’s what I i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Dad leans over and whispers in my ear after conducting a wedding: “They’re shipped.”
…
Me and @calyhuge at camp a few nights ago, staring at the sky.
Me: “I used to know the stars…”
Cal: “I used to not care about the stars… I still don’t.” *Bursts into guffaws*
…
“I looked at a guy through the car window. I ate lettuce at him. He was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
We’ve had a ton of people circling through, but only a few have stuck past a dozen entries. Umm.. for bullies though, we’ve had a ton, especially from @godlyfantasy12 – although I wouldn’t steal from her cast. She had two winged bros and their evil headmaster mom. And I think Freedom had a whole gang running.
I think it’s a good idea to have a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
His father is a jeweler for Al Capone (time-place warp guys).
BRUH you rippin off my family history!! 😮🤣🤣 Am I supposed to make up a fancy Welsh lord for one of the teachers now??
-
Jayna Baas changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I have the perfect creature! I’ll introduce it tomorrow.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey guys!! I just discovered this character creator online and I really like it! It’s pretty customizable and I’ve been able to make the avatars look a lot like my own characters. (And for you fantasy writers, you can choose unnatural skin or hair colors and add ears or horns. 😉 ) Just wanted to share the link if y’all want to check it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
These characters sound so cool!! What’s the story about?
- Load More
