@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THOSE SCENES YOU SHARED!! Gahh! Especially the second one! Now I like Riker even more!! XD XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry about replying like 20 minutes later! I forgot I was signed in, and started drawing on my digital art device before realizing 😅
Okay cool! I’ve known about the internal conflict, since you focus a lot on those two struggles in your posted scenes. What about the physical conflict/action they’re dealing with? Like wha…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Book 3 will mostly be Leon/Riker back home to help others in Germany (since they both live in the USA now) but also realizing, while helping others, that they’re both still battling with some of the things they did during the war and in post war Germany
For Leon, that mostly involves him still working through his grief (with a realization that he…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Thank you. It’s maybe COVID, but ehhh, I’ve had covid twice already, so I’ll be fine😂 Ty tho💖
Freedom’s Fire (Book 1): Start of the story; Leon/Riker’s journey during WWII; Leon’s plunge into Hatred; Riker’s plunge into Guilt/Shame; ends with an unfinished life story for both of them (spoilers, but🤷🏻♀️)
Broken Shackles (Book…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hiiiii XD I’m sorry you’re sick, that’s always rough. What are the plots of the first two books?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @rae @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
I’m trying to start to plot out Leon/Riker’s 3rd novel, simply bc I need to AND with being sick, my brain doesn’t want to handle Broken Shackles right now😅😂🫠
But anywho, for a long time I’ve thought about their 3rd book st…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Why, thank you💖 But I’m afraid you will have to wait. I have two more books to finish in my current trilogy (one I haven’t even started yet 😂🫠) and possibly other projects. But thank you for your support <3
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @esther-c @grcr @keilah-h @anyone-I-missed Thank you all for your kind words💖 And I’m happy to hear about everyone’s writing progress! <3 And even if your writing progress is slow, don’t worry, everything will come together in God’s perfect timing💖 And everyone will know when Freedom’s Fire is released, don’t worry :3 @whaleke…[Read more]
-
freedom and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
he doesn’t have much facial hair though except for the occasional stubble when he hasn’t shaved
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
here’s a couple for reference (have to do 2 separate posts tho😅)
👇

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and here’s a reference pic for Riker

and if you also want to look up an actual person, I low-key imagine him looking kinda like a mix between this image and Garrett Hedlund😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@estelle-giselle
Yes, pls include the armband!!
Hehe, yessss, old fashioned fashion just has a certain…beauty to it. 👀💖
and i totally get what you mean about drawing the skirts/dresses…being a historical fiction author, all of my girl characters wear skirts and dresses, so I get it😂
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
The south is so hot, it’s crazy. I’m surprised I haven’t had a heat stroke yet. If it’s just as bad in your area, I wish you ice cream and air conditioning all day. *Blows kiss of blessing* 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*Addams is Wednesday’s last name for those who don’t watch the movies
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Y’all, I have a character who is essentially an Addams, except she’s a macabre circus girl. She wouldn’t join the bullies, but she might cause trouble – like if they bullied someone, she might stuff knives in their bedsheets or something.
Other than that, I can’t contribute any bullies. Most of my villains are adults.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
*looks up what aesthetic means*
eh… not really. I could be using the word wrong, idk, cuz I guess I just meant it more in a… mmm… vibe sense? Ehhhhhhhhh…… just exclude that note. 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! That makes much more sense. Ok, we’ll see how this turns out. I’m glad this girl has a skirt. As I mentioned before, I draw all my girls in skirts or dresses, so it’s a little hard not to make girl’s legs look like guy’s. haha. (I never wear anything but dresses or skirts which could help make that harder. lol)
haha lol!
[Read more] - Load More
