@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae ok!
So this thing’s like the height of a human, let’s say? Or however high Fairy is? (I don’t remember if you ever stated her height, but I remember she was shorter than Silvanis)
I don’t have time for an RP but I’ll get to it tomorrow. I’ll also introduce the creature. (My brother came up with it.)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Whenever I try to add a link it isn’t working for some reason XD
Anyway, my site is http://www.avamurbargerauthor.com, so if this goes through the book page links to Amazon lol.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That’s awesome! Any way we could get a link?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow
Sniper
Somethin’ snapped a twig behind us. At first I thought it was a member of the group, but Everi’s “Did anyone else hear that?” told me that supposition was false.
“Everyone, freeze. We have a creature towards the back to the left,” Silvanis, the bloke with the freaky arm, told us.
“So, what’s th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge AHAHAHAHAHAHA
u two know each other in real life? That’s cool! I see you get up to the strangest shenanigans.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
your story is AMAZING so far. I’m up to chapter 3.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
ok fine they’re not “MY” characters per se, they’re both characters I
shamelessly stoleborrowed for fan fictions, but whatever. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellete-giselle I’m glad you didn’t scrap him lol. He deserves to fight with Crosshair and Mundy over what remains of my mental state XD
(those two are my snipers, I can show you a couple images of them if you’d like.)
anyway….
What happens to Jack??? Does he become like Freedom’s poor boy Riker???? What happens?? I need to know!!!
ooh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh! I might have you draw one of my characters someday.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much!!! It’s still crazy, and I’m incredibly excited to share Healer with everyone.
Thank you!! Yeah, I’ve been off KP for quite a while, everything’s been so busy!! Hopefully I can hop on every once in a while. And yep, that’s the story! (:
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
!!!!!!!!!!
Let’s go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven’t chatted with Solfyre in a while, I’m so happy she’s made it! Is it her original sci-fi with the mixed breed wolf?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Good point. In that case, I need thearcaneaxiom (HELP) to help me make up more names for God/Jesus.
Late to the call. Is this still wanted?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I have an idea for a book, but I’m not sure if it’s too dark to write about. It was essentially going to be dystopian and where atomic bombs destroyed the major cities of the world, but looking back on it I realized how dark that actually is.
The main message was going to be that no matter how dark the times are, there is always hop…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
CONGRATS to @kyronthearcanin!!! She is now PUBLISHED!!!!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉
@esther-c @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @rae @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @jonas @princesachronicles @thearcaneaxiom @trailblazer @everybody!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THOSE SCENES YOU SHARED!! Gahh! Especially the second one! Now I like Riker even more!! XD XD
- Load More
