@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed-and-redeemed @grcr
Thx for the kind words! 🥰 You are on the hold list lol
YAAYyYy haha he does look like a doll 🤣🤣 Glad I could make you happy!! ❤️
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sniper
“Can we go at it already?” Trevor looked into the woods impatiently.
“Steady, mate.” I held up my hand to stop him from rushin’ forward. “We don’t know its threat level yet.”
The thing growled and stepped into view. It was somethin’ I’d neva seen before–and it was hideous if ya asked me.
It looked like some kinda…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
It probably wouldn’t fit on his head anyway, even with a chinstrap like they sometimes have.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol I just met Oliver the gorb and I have to say I like him because he’s just like my two Aussie characters….XD
I really hope he won’t betray Alan and Tyn or something. (By the way, I like Tyn, She’s really cool.)
Despite the fact that you said Lyens explicitly forbid wearing hats, I keep imagining Oliver wearing a slouch…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper “niece church” lol
@calyhuge your signature haha
I don’t know anyone on here in real life. When my brother gets a bit older I think I’m gonna ask him to join because he has the most amazing story ideas, he’s just not a huge fan of writing them down.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint Well, I think the story is solid, but there are a lot of little missed punctuation and stuff that could be fixed. That’s fine though, it didn’t make the story less enjoyable.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Aahhhhhhh!!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much!!!! 😍😍😍
For all y’all who’ve sent me characters, this isn’t just a one shot only thing. If any of you have another character that you want me to draw just go ahead and send the description! My pencil fingers are itching for some more lovely characters!!
Alright! I may give anoth…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint lollll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellete-giselle cool!
Jonathan’s really interesting too! Although that scene where they killed his parents was so sad.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol! don’t mind my existential crises.
Ron honestly does sound a smidge cooler in a way. He still has to beat out Crosshair though, who’s held the top spot among my favorite military characters for 5 solid years.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I meant “That’s fine he’s only a side character” when you were talking about your guy….lol
lol, yeah, he was never ACTUALLY in the military that I know of, he’s just a hired gun who happens to be great with long-range weapons. He’s also Australian, not American, so that might have something to do with it…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yw! 💖
and of course. How could I not use the Riker you drew as my new pfp?🥰🥰
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
the guy on the right (D) of this image is wearing an outfit similar to what I imagine for Leon, just different colors, but it’s black and white, so😂
👇

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Crosshair’s not as good at the game of attractive smirks but he’s awesome in his own right. He’s also addicted to toothpicks.
He’s the kinda guy who won’t just blast a hole directly in your head, he’ll set mirrors on the walls and ricochet the laser around for a while before it finally hits you.

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yep, he’s Jewish married to a German woman👀
and I absolutely understand. facial hair is hard!!! Hang on. Lemme see if I can get a couple references for his beard
Ok, so kinda a beard like this👇

and I posted a few other reference pics above😉
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Y’all are all so talented ✨✨
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Aah, tomorrow is the deadline, isn’t it?? Ack, I gotta finish my Tenz drawing, FAST.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle that’s fine with me lol
let me go find a picture of Crosshair, somehow I don’t have that many on my computer
but in the meantime here’s Mundy giving you a smirk
that I find annoyingly cute and I hate thatdon’t be fooled by his attempt at being amiable. This character’s a deadly trained assassin who’ll put a hole…[Read more]
- Load More
