@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
OH.
MY.
GOODNESS!!! 💖🤩🥹😭
They are SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!! Oh my goshhhhhhh. And someone drew MY characters while they were bored??🥹🥹
Oh my goodness
Thank youuuuuuuu💖💖💖
You just made my day 🥰🥰🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sniper
“Give us the word and we’ll fight that thing in an instant.” Trevor told me.
The animal circled us like a cat. The look in its beady eyes got me wonderin’ if it knew we had weapons. It eyed my rifle in particular, as if it recognized what it was.
I paid close attention to its movement, so when it decided to spring, I’d b…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol Jim acts a little like Crosshair
He pretends like he doesn’t care, but that’s kinda how you know he does.
He’s pretty cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yes!! That’s one of them! The first one is Rexy the T-Rex. I have nine so far.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I tried to send a link but I’m not sure if it went through.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohh this’ll be funny.
I’m not sure whether I should go with an original charrie or a borrowed one. Either way it’ll be hilarious to see how my usually growly, tough guys look as grumpy little chibi creatures
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sure!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed this is super random but…..
I completely forgot Leon’s middle name was Jedidiah and was like “WAIT THAT NAME IS FAMILIAR TO ME” when I saw it on Ellette’s drawing lol
I’ve been wanting to use the name for a character ever since I first came across it in a movie. I don’t have any good place to put it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooh another board! Jim is really interesting!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, it looks awesome!
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, wow, awesome! I didn’t know you could do that 😅. It sounds really interesting! Okay, I’ll let you know if I decide to!
What is it called?
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you! 💖 And I’m soooo looking forward to it!! ✨✨
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Reference #2

(OH, and you can include an earring like the one above in this image too if you would like as well)
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Reference #1
Dress on the right (blue), but pink and more just solid color without any dots

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I love the beard!! You did a great job! ✨✨
Sure, I can send a request in! I’ll have you draw a female character this time, but maybe still in black and white. I just love it so much😂 and then they’ll all be a common theme of black and white, so😉🥰
Name: Aadelheide Mary Wagner
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Clothing: Pink 1940s era…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Because one thing I want to show, especially through Riker and definitely especially through Leon, is that when you become a Christian and accept Christ, accept God, accept everything that comes with being a Christian, that doesn’t mean you’re just going to miraculously be healed of everything you’ve been through
I know people that still have to…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe Leon and Riker (prob esp Leon) while in the USA have both been avoiding people, places, things, etc. that trigger their PTSD, but with the return to Germany it brings a lot of things back and they both have to work through those things that yeah, haven’t healed yet
But both of my Boys are stubborn and don’t like to admit where they’re…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I really do understand what you mean about external conflict though
Def the 1st book had the conflict with all of the war things, all of the antagonists, resistance, etc
The 2nd book has external conflict mostly involving tension between people, alcoholism (for Leon), fights, acted upon hatred, etc
Like how in the second book,…[Read more]
- Load More
