@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*Me watching this conversation as a mutt-blooded Chicagoan with a vibrant criminal history*
Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think basically we just find prompts and post them every month, or follow previous ones I guess, and if you want you can write a short snippet of story that involves that subject, or pull one that fits the description from a story of yours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint awesome!!
@everybody I guess the deadline will be two weeks from now….hmmm….
How about get it finished by July 31st?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLL
the bit about arguing but then realizing you’re distant cousins got me haha
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
(And you thought Freedom was mean to her main characters lol.)
Lol 😅
Does it end there? Hmmmmm, let’s just say that’s where it begins. In every sense of the word. (Did I mention that there are like 20+ chapter left?) No promises for Jonathan though. You interested to find out what happens next………………. ?
20+?? … Yup, I’m totall…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae oh that’s too funny about when they talk
I’ll have to work that into my story somehow
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
So far I have humans (which are on all the planets), two American species, one German, one Russian, two Australian/New Zealander, one French, one Scottish/Welsh, and I’m trying to work on British and Spanish creatures.
Super random nationalities but it’s for a fanfic so I pulled the characters from existing fandoms and thus didn’t have much of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Because Fin’s awesome. lol. Say what you want about Hans or Riker, but Fin was cool.
and then he died. ok, fine, he sacrificed himself and that scene was sad but amazing, but still.also, awesome family history. I should go ahead and finish all my fantasy creatures from different country-planets so I can show you which ones…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks! lol I procrastinated too much, and then got really busy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
so you didn’t find that weird????
thank you lol
I had greenish eyes when I was born. Now they’re just brown. Ehh.
All the characters I’ve based off myself have green eyes though. Hence, Huntress/Jaylen’s emerald green, or every warrior cat character I made to represent me throughout the years having some shade of green or hazel……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I don’t think anything’s wrong with you that isn’t wrong with the rest of us lol
I mean, I’ve had my charries go through some violent things. I always joked that if I used a character from an estalished story for a fanfic, he would end up with some missing limb or horrific scar that he didn’t have in canon by the end of it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae pardon me for saying this, because I’m sure it’ll weird you out…..
but now I’m imagining your ancestors as Drachenheul…..
They’re a sci-fi species I came up with that are humanoid with some wolf and dragon characteristics. They derive from the planet that’s basically their universe’s equivalent of Germany. (The species name is a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Cutteeee! I like this chapter! 😄
I really love the scene where Eloy wakes Lilitu—it’s very funny, lol! 😂
Ah, Cassian. Still my favorite character of yours so far. 💛🤭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooh Irish and Jewish, too!!!
I’m too interested in this. I, unfortunately, don’t know a lot of my family history, as my ancestors were Puerto Rican farmers who I don’t think kept genealogical records. All I know is I’m predominantly Spanish.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae if I understood you right, you’re part German?? cool
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lollll I feel the same.
For me, I don’t hate him nor particularly like him. I do kinda feel bad that he chose the evil path though.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I have all the time in the world girl…don’t try me…
If tested I will resort to extreme methods
Like refusing to post anything until I get it PUBLISHED hehehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
huh girl what
that’s weird
GUYS I THINK WYOH MOVED TO PINTEREST AFTER SHE GOT KICKED OUT OF KP
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
NO
DON’T DO THIS TO ME
or else I’ll get my revenge when my story gets REALLY intense
(you haven’t seen anything yet…hehehe)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I rest my case XD XD
- Load More
