@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah it makes sense! I think it was really well written.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Their ages haven’t changed since chapter 6. I’ll try to make that clearer
Huh…I still don’t see it XD
(poor Eloy, everybody hates him :/)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
yep.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys, quick hypothetical question. Imagine you are close to someone whom everyone knows is going to die/disappear much earlier than you. They, the person, also know this. But it’s not an actively grieving situation because it’s always been a fact. You are still attracted to them, though. You two have great chemistry.
How would you go about…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I love pistachio ice-cream. It doesn’t deserve to be so universally bashed. Sometimes you shouldn’t believe what the world tells you, friend.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Now my mom says I don’t talk slurred, I just abbreviate everything I say and/or jump to rhetorical conclusion, which leads people to react as if my speech is messed up.
Sorry my brain is attached to this topic 😅 Is your voice higher or lower pitched?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 Pinterest account is back up; y’all should be able to see it now😁
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be let back in as soon as they allow me back in😅 idk when that will be
and I totally understand. I’m glad y’all like Hans; I’m glad he’s not just a villain everyone loves to hate, bc I don’t feel that way about him at all💖 I see him as human, sinful, and nothing less. He’s no further gone than Leon or Riker…bc no sin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed same
that’s honestly exactly how I think of him. He’s horrible to Riker and Leon and the rest, but at the same time I feel a bit bad for him because he was once effectively the same as them, only he either didn’t have mentors like they did to help guide him onto the right path, or he didn’t listen to them.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww thanks!!!!
Yes I love the sibling dynamic XD XD
Why does everybody like Cassian? I know he’s great and all but I seriously didn’t expect him to be the FAVORITE lol 😂😂 (don’t get me wrong, I myself love him but Sef and Marcurious and Ottoline are my favorites!!!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
and as for Pinterest, they suspended my account, again🤦🏻♀️ they’ve accused me of Spam twice now, and I’ve read the terms and don’t see how I broke them, but whatever
Wyoh!!!!! please don’t do this…not to Freedom…not to Pinterest *distant sobbing*
But girl I’m so sorry that sounds horrible!!! When are they going to let y…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.
I mean……fair enough. XXD@rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Ok, finally read through everything that was said.
Let’s calm down a little bit😂😂
Let’s get something straight: I don’t love Hans either. The man is evil beyond a doubt (as all…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
TY girl!!!! 💖💖💖💖 It’ll probably be $14.99! It’s at least 300+ pages, so I didn’t think 14.99 was at all outrageous. And Fin is absolutely amazing. I see him as possibly being a fan favorite, along with Isaiah🥰
Aaaaaaand I hate Hans already.
😂😂 It’s ok. You don’t have to love Hans. I wouldn’t say I love Hans, but I don’t hate h…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle @rae I love seeing y’all fight over Hans😂😂 And I’m the author, I know how evil he is, but I wouldn’t say I hate him like I once did. The man is truly broken, and you may not believe me, but he’s an amazing family man and loves his wife and sons dearly🥹💖 he’s someone that you can see both the good and evil…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper AHAHA that’s actually kinda cool.
If you were following my discussion about scifi creatures based off regions of the world, your family seems like they’d make great Changelings.
All of the species are basically just genetically modified humans, but the Changelings appear the closest. They look completely human, except for their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s weird to think about 🙃
- Load More
