@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Oooh it goes right into the action!
Here’s some feedback for the first chapter:
“He lost it after his battle from earlier, from which he’d gained the wound on his neck.”
I don’t know why, but mentioning the neck wound here feels rather abrupt. I’d think maybe move any mentions of his injuries to the part where talking about his jaw…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I don’t have a job…..?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper eheheheheh my current WIP (that clean-but-still-kinda-junky shooter game romance fanfic) has….let me check….
16172 words. that’s enough for 32 planks, or 3 character drawings. It’s also only about half finished.
I’m not going to post all that here though because I feel like that’d be torture for you. I’ll go look for something else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Given that all your creatures a descendants of Adam, I realize it does make more sense for Jesus to only die and rise again in our world and it applies to them also. In Narnia, it was kinda different because most of the creatures were completely unrelated to humans. So yeah, the latter makes much more sense.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!! 😁
I don’t know if I’ve asked you this or not yet, but what software do you use for your drawings?
I use Clip Studio Paint.
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
So are you strengthening your core to increase your balance in jiu-jitsu or for other reasons? Cuz I’m a volleyball player and have some really good reps for balance… 😏 (only a few core exercises tho)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, i need to get some writing done so I will definitely be participating. Maybe I’ll write today and then wait a day or to for the soreness from today to go away before posting XD it looks like you’ve already had a workout here
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Woah, wait… wow. Thank you! 😄😄
And thanks for the criticism!
except maybe his tunic wouldn’t have as dark of cuffs and collar, and there might be a bit of embroidery. Then again, this could be him in military uniform and then it works perfect.
Ohh… ok. I was concerned about that…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Lol I love this! 😈😈 And I am suddenly motivated to write lolol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well if you’re still alive…. I did another 500.
My little sister patted my back and knocked me down like a leaf XD
I have the strength of a leaf, truly
You messed with a speed writer girl. That was a bad idea.
I will leave you alone now if you want.
No, I cAn tAkE iT. It’s FiNe. It’s totally FinE. Seriously though, you can do…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not very good at critiquing (at all) but I can still read them and give any feedback I can. Sometime. Probably not today ’cause I have work.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
This is hilarious, which feels a bit mean to say, since I’m not the one doing planks, but it is.
But really this is kind of a good idea XD -
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*Sighs*
Nah, actually, people can just post the words if they want to
*Does another faceplant*
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😈
-
whaley started the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I need to develop core strength if I’m ever going to get good at jiu-jitsu. Every time someone writes and posts 500 words on this thread, I will drop everything I am doing and hold a plank until I face-plant.
You can’t post something you’ve already written, it has to be new if you want me to suffer 😄
Also if anyone makes it to 5,000 words, I wil…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae awesome!! I’ll do it tomorrow for sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oh that’s funny lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle lol I can see why
my dad was never the handy type. My grandpa is though, and whenever he comes to watch the house while we’re away on a trip, he often does little fixes around the house.
- Load More
