@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr oooh I like yours too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings here is mine! Don’t know how close it is to the real thing, but I like it either way.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years ago
@everyone
Sooooo….
My life suddenly got really busy, and I didn’t really get to read much of the book either…. My family has read it in the past though, but I don’t know how much I really remember to give any thoughts.
I’m still excited/interested in hearing what anyone else thought though!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
GIRL! YOU QUOTE!! I loved that part of Freedom’s Fire! That is such a good quote!!
Lol 😄😄 Yeah, I liked the part too.
Thanks!! I’m not feeling too happy with it. I wanted to add the backpack that Min said he carries along with the mail bag… but I wasn’t sure how I was gonna do that lol (and all the colors looked brighte…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
How is everyone’s school/life in general going? I miss being active on here, but life demands😭
-
Life is good, just learning to take things one day at a time.
Gracious, you like Legolas a tad bit don’t you? XD Seriously though, Tolkien had some amazing characters. My sister and I have been rereading The Two Towers together. I love Pippin.
Have you finished the series?-
Girl, same here😅💖
I do. (Aragorn is actually my fav tho👀) ACK, his characters are sooo good. Pippin is so much fun XXDyesss, I’ve finished the series and watched all 3 movies (but not the extended versions yet😭). Technically I listened to an audiobook of the 1st book, read both The Two Towers and The Return of the King as paperbacks, then read…[Read more]
-
I approve of Aragorn as a favorite. He’s amazing. *Nods importantly*
Wow…I’ve just read the books, but my sister and I found a well done audiobook so we’ve swapped to listening.
Which movie is your favorite? And about how graphic are they?
AAAH. Don’t say that too loudly! XD.-
He is😍
Ooh, what audiobook? 👀
MMMMMMmmmmmm either The Fellowship of the Ring or The Return of the King for the movies. Maybe the Fellowship, just bc I love everyone being together.
And I wouldn’t say they’re SUPER graphic, but there is blood, beheadings, and pretty typical PG-13 violence.
Some of the creatures can be pretty creepy (although I…[Read more]-
The Recorded Books version read by Andy Serkis. He does an amazing job with the hobbit voices, and Gollum’s voice about gives me shivers (and is somehow funny at the same time).
I’m kinda sensitive in that I don’t forget scenes and end up dreaming them. But a friend of ours has been trying to get us to see the main trilogy, despite knowing we are…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think you summarized it very well😁
It’s kinda crazy thinking back on some of the stuff we did…feels like a lifetime ago even though it wasn’t😅😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
*….me suddenly realizing that I said I would submit my pic today….*
Okay here is my picture of Jonathan…

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😂😂
They. Have. Met.
Felicity and Lois is a thing guys, you can’t convince me this isn’t a meet-cute, they are a THING. Their ship name is Felois, and oh my goodness Lois does not know how hard he is going to fall for her. It’s perfect.
Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
🙃
Also also I…
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
If I am not mistaken, that is 32 planks. You girls are insane. I bet you made some telepathic decision to write all those words in the same two days, am I right? AMIRIGHT?!?
*Takes a moment to regain composure*
That’s at least a plank every half hour… *Pulls out calculator to schedule my planks for two days* And I WILL do them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Should I make Felicity albino and give her pink eyes, or keep her original silvery eyes? I can’t decide
I like her silver eyes because they make me think of a snowy academia setting, that’s my personal preference. But choose whichever makes you more happy.
Congrats, you’re a expert yapper 🌟
*Pins star on my shirt*
What
It’s a Marcel quo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle You do not have to know all of these things to join, though. I joined without reading any previous parts of the story, and it turned out alright.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge thx
So basically you post a description of your charrie/charries, and you get to explore the school with your characters 😀 Just like Keilah described!
We take turns writing interactions between people, and sometimes people have their own groups/factions/whatever. Things can get crazy; we’ve had several bully vs hero…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Well, I could bring my charries back in to show you if you’d like. Basically, you write a short paragraph from your character’s perspective. It could be from first or third person, whichever you like better. Then leave it off for the other person/people to respond with their character(s).
Here, I’ll show…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ooh interesting! I just looked it up and I kinda like the plot. I remember seeing a promo poster for it a long time ago.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I think it’s open! My characters are doing absolutely nothing and are just trying to study in peace or something lol
- Load More

