@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper That was so cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Marcel
The knife went through Marcel’s chest. 235 smirked. “Easy.”
But the killer was a moment too slow. A rose-like pattern had already grown on the boy’s chest and ripped through his shirt. It swirled and pulsed, the petals made of delicate white pinions, as if something lived inside him and ached to burst out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
The closer someone gets to killing him, the more defense mechanisms are awakened. It’s okay, it’s okay, he’ll be fine. 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I mean, I don’t think so, maybe. “Whaazzaap” is common greeting that my uncle uses. Therefore…
Google the “Whazzzzzap” Budweiser commercial. I really only know about it from Ant Man lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Yes, I am in CC! I think @whaley is too. This is only my second semester (I joined halfway through last year.) but I’m in Challenge 3 and I really like this year so far. Not sure if I am going to continue to Challenge 4 tho (my family may be moving and is looking at some other coops in that area) but I will p…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Guitar and the Uke, could play Bass if I really wanted to.
Cool! I tried guitar once, and I learned, like, five chords before I gave up XD
The Chronicles of Narnia, grew up on them, CS Lewis is the best.
YES.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh wait he didn’t get stabbed yet. Never mind. Don’t mind the stalker.
Bye.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*falls from the void*
Did you just stab Marcel?
You’re aloud to deal mortal wounds in RPs?
*departs back into the void*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
just copy/paste the text into the post box
AHH, I meant the text you want to quote by the way… :/
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Indie or Folk, or just smash them together, then I will be happy!
Awesome!
Either that or Sarcasm.
Lolol 😂
Loving You, by Jacob Zachary, who is my friend (PLZ CHECK HIM OUT)
Oh cool! I’ll definetly check him out!! 😀
________________________
Also, to do the quoting that Ellette is trying to explain, just copy/paste the text into t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Sorry Linus for taking over your chat with my obsession with a character I have.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll
Yeah I’ve never had any type of crush before. Then I turned 17 and my brain was like, “wowww, that is a handsome voice”
and you know the rest of the story.
And lol it’s the opposite for me. I like a character, I might give him physical or emotional pain for a while, but he’ll eventually have a good ending. Usually.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
cause I’m madly in love with him that’s whyhelp meeeeeeeI’m kidding, I’m kidding, no need to lecture me on why fixating on a character is really bad for my mental health and what not
lol but imagine Oliver with his voice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@calyhuge yep! Playing on it now! also I love your library idea. If you can get screenshots I’d love to see them. (If you’re playing on computer I think there’s a camera icon in the bottom corner when you go to the “save game” screen)
Y’know, I should do that! Put some little flowers around the pool or something. And a chair. So I can chill.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
That voice clip you shared, that’s fun. I imagine him with a higher more perky voice, but could see him with the voice you shared as well.
wowwww you actually think my weird headcanon is ok?
lol yeah it comes from like the only Australian character I know particularly well in any fiction. So when I hear “male Aussie accent” I u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think the first one is my favorite lol
Write about my characters? Nah, I’m just gonna look up fan art of them for hours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint What kind of creature are you, by the way? (For the record, I’m asking the real Linus and not Justin the writer.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Hey, nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore / Hybrid, a homeschooled junior (in high school), violinist, and I write science fiction-ish YA. (Sometimes it leans toward fantasy or dystopian.)
I LOVE the Chronicles of Narnia. So good. Have you read the Wingfeather Saga yet?
Do you do actual debate, like policy or LD, or do you just like to a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@esther-c you’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
- Load More
