@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aaahhh you’re an official artsy person 😄 (Or maybe you were all along, and I didn’t realize.) Those are so fun, I like the varied colors on the girl’s shirt!
It’s interesting that you use solid coloring stuff like pencils, I just don’t have the patience to color in a piece. Good on you for that.
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I get what you mean about the good thing! A lot of it can be really bad/dumb/demonic! thats why I monitor it!
Yeah, I love movies and books like Coraline, it’s amazing and if someone dislikes horror I usually point them to that. It has such a valid reason to be a horror story.
😅😅😐
Explain yourself, or we will defenestrate you. &…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @esther-c @loopylin @anyone-else-idk
Anyone want some Riker art?? 👀

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Um…. maybe I need to be a better Christian… I’m literally reading and writing a horror novel…. 😅😓
😅😅🤐🤐
Same! Love folklore! (it can be creepy though!)
For real!!
I just looked int up, it’s a type of humor folklore! sound good!
Oh okay cool. Yeah then… probably good! 😄&#…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Horror- Most horror is pretty pointless, but when it’s good, it’s good. (Yes this is a hot take, and I can explain myself if asked 😂) I like stories that have elements of horror if it makes the story more raw and compelling.
Drama- No opinion.
Historical Fiction- It depends on what the author puts into the story besides just the historical fact…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! I don’t like scraping sounds either, but believe it or not, I love the sound of scraping shells.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oo have I found more questions? Me answer too!! 😊🙃🤪
Horror – Never, EVER, EVER ok. Should be banned like Andrew said.
Drama – I love drama. It’s great.
Historical Fiction – I don’t like historical fiction, tbh. It has to be done REALLY well. So maybe (emphasis on maybe) 50/50.
Folklore – I love folklore!
Humor – Absolutely!
Tall Tale – I’v…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay!! Ideas! 😁 I had an idea to invent a couple fantasy species over my vacation. One of them was a creature who is made out of shifting pieces of a hard shell-like material. Basically calcium carbonate, the stuff in eggshells and limestone. And their joints crackle and scrape as they walk. I haven’t thought much about what they look like yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks! You mean the one I just posted?
He’s intended to be one of the creatures from my latest work, which is basically “what if instead of the Earth being one planet with a whole bunch of countries, it was a galaxy with each country being a planet?” and of course since it was a sci-fi I decided to make a bunch of creatures to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ohhh I see.
But obviously John treats them like his sons and has raised them to be brothers.
Makes total sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome!!
ooh that’d be really cool! I’d love to see it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@anyone who cares
ummm so little disclaimer, I didn’t draw most of this.
I took a webcomic panel of Soldier–yeah, the Ornithiform from my fanfic–and drew the wings and tail on him. I tried to recreate the original artist’s style as well as I could.
How do you all think I did?

ooof I just forgot, I missed the claw on his pointing finger. I…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint ohh cool! To be frank, I have never had sweet potatoes with marshmallows either.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle maaaaannnn girl you’re good at dancing scenes!
I tried to draw two characters in this, like, embracing each other kinda pose, and they looked kinda stiff lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka lolllll
I remember those times. I was a tamer writer then. Lately my characters have been getting crazier and crazier and I’m not sure what kind of person I am for letting them do it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge agghhhh blasted tag
- Load More

