@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Great! That’s fine. It will probably be at least a week before we would start, so you have plenty of time!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alright! That’s two already!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
On second thought, I’m not going to scroll through all the pages on my phone. Just try page…200? 150? Anywhere in the middle should be a good part. The adventure section started around the time I joined, so look for me if you want an exact start.
h ttps://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-party/
(Delete the space after the first h.)
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Some of my fondest memories of KP are from the Character Party RP. (If you’re newer and don’t know what that is, I will link it below.) It had a good run, but eventually, it fizzled out and died. There have been numerous attempts to recreate it or something similar, but all have had the same result: a quick fizzling out and death.
But I belie…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle no no that’s actually really helpful! Thanks!
1–Often when I draw the character’s vest it goes kinda straight and interferes with the shape of the body some. I need to work on that. There is one scene where I have her without it though, and I’ll be drawing that one soon, so I’ll keep that advice in mind for that.
3–yeah I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh man that last one is hilarious
plus all the writing and book memes. I heavily sympathize.
-
whaley replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would join, but my character is very humanoid. Basically just a human with fur and horns.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure. Everyone from that floor just went to the lobby, most of them left because they had nothing to do with it, and my new character is about to interrogate y’all. Make sense?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Assuming everyone went downstairs
Marcel
Marcel sat down on the floor again, and crossed his arms on a coffee table, tucking his face into them.
The police began questioning the kids before they could get settled any longer. Those who were unassociated with the killing had been in class together. They…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The marriage theme story sounds really interesting! If you post any more of it, I’d love to read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle go ahead!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@stephie yep my parents are six years apart.
Typically I use ten years as my limit for age gaps between couples.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
It’s high time the adults did something. I am about to add a useful adult character.
Marcel
The healing helped the pain somewhat, and Marcel got to his feet. Before he could speak, a voice blared through the ceiling speakers. “All students in the north wing of level three, evacuate for your own safety.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
Marcel put his head between his legs and took some deep breaths. His vision began to fail again. “Don’t call me Bird Boy… It’s Marcel. You guys should stop taking matters into your own hands and find a police station.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha is looking like a “love the darkness” enneagram 4 right now, that’s really funny to me. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
This was getting confusing. “Why would you heal him if you were trying to kill him and you’re still trying to? And why do you want to kill him?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
The man explained. Marcel’s face eased, and he stood back up, the throbs of pain returning. He crossed his wings in front of him in a defensive gesture.
Only then did he notice the other guy bowing on the floor.
“You can get up,” Marcel urged. The idea of someone serving him was rather…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
Marcel cut him off with a sharp bark. “Why did you kill him?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh no I’m sorry, yours was so long 😅😢
- Load More
