@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I think he wants some indication of where any remaining agents are.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Well, I was thinking that people might want to wait to decide until I reveal the details. I was planning on making a new topic once we get started, but if you wanted to prematurely decide, you could post them here.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I'd like some thoughts on this scene in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I think it’s really good. The way you wrote it really feels close and suffocating, especially the first paragraph, which I think works really well.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
When should we start adding characters?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
So, we definitely have enough people to give this a try. I’ll start planning, with the goal to start on Nov 1. I don’t gave too good if an idea of how long this will take, so it may be sooner or later, but that’s the plan.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep, absolutely! The more people the better!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, that was a brain glitch on my part, sorry. I thought of you, but I forgot when I was typing in the tags.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Aahhhhhhhhh really wanna join you guys in this!! This is actually what I’ve been waiting for!! I may join, as I’m not too busy for the rest of the year…. If that’s okay…. 😃😃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
My interest is also piqued so… XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
“One, don’t go looking for fights; two, someone who is innocent might get hurt,” Barnes said. “You may leave now, but I want to see the kids who were being attacked as soon as possible.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
The woman nodded and turned her attention. “Did you see this happen, Marcel?”
The winged boy looked up at her incredulously. “You know who I am?”
“To make it easy: who among the catalog of students do you think I would know about the most?”
“Ha, okay… I didn’t see the fight happen. These guys…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m in, though idk how I’m gonna keep up with two RPs, seeing that I can’t keep up with the one I’m in right now 😑🫣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
The tall woman looked at Alpha and Rax, who had stopped talking. Marcel could swear she raised an eyebrow under the mask. “Whichever one of you is Alpha Grath, please explain what happened.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hehehe… This is way too accurate, I doubt anyone is going to keep the students in line.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
If it’s any consolation, I also feel old.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was planning on doing it here or making a new topic. The CP link is just for anyone who wants to see what it was like, since that’s where the idea comes from.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Interesting, that must have been long before my time!
- Load More
