@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Since I can’t decide, I’m going to use my default character since he’s familiar and easy to write in any given situation. Using a new character slows me down and I don’t want this roleplay to dwindle.
Marcel
(His city registered name is Marcellus, I didn’t know someone else would use the same name but here we are. XD He will go by this, and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just wanted to clarify what Rosemary’s journal can do to make sure it isn’t a game-breaking power. When you say that whatever she writes in it becomes real, does that just mean she can essentially manifest objects by writing them? Or does it have the power to control events as well? (For example, would writing “And Joe died” m…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
No 😅 just a fellow.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Okay. I really wasn’t sure who to do—I wanted to do someone bright/jolly but I wasn’t sure. So, for now I’ve settled with my character Marcellus. I’ll probably add a second too, but we’ll see.
Marcellus Prince
Marcellus stands 5’ 5”. He has dirty/dark blonde hair and pale skin. He has green eyes and a cute button-y nose. He is weari…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m gonna do a quick tally to see how many characters have been selected so far:
jonas (2): Ellisir Narathel, Ilahna
raxforge (2): Ben Gunn, Flare
bethe-torres:
loopylin:
rae (1): Baron
the_lost-journal (2): Jirah, Rosemary
highscribe:
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! It’s been stewing around in my head for a while now, and I only recently finalized it, so I kind of wanted to give it a test run in this RP.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d like to see the drawings!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, I get what you mean. Sometimes I enjoy research, sometimes it’s overwhelming how much you DON’T KNOW about a subject. But I really appreciate all your help 🤗
Awesome! Thank you!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
Totally! I love going down the research rabbit hole to tell you the truth. I know some people despise that part of writing, but it’s just so fuuuun.
Also, purely curiosity, what color is…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can judge or write, whichever you want.
No problemo, are you game to judge? :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks so much!
Also, purely curiosity, what color is the name Sara to you? Or Cole?
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
It’s all yours! Literally use anything you want, I don’t mind XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Imagine if there was a pink fire. A combination of glowing orange and pale translucent pink. That’s what I associate hope with. :]
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
Thank you so much for answering all the questions! I will probably have more once I start writing. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Keilah is a watery green, like a piece of sea glass 🙂
make nameplates for your family or friends, like to hang on their walls or something, and each letter is the color you imagine for it.
Funny thing, our family sometimes divides things by colors for each kid. As a little girl, I suggested what each person’s color should be, and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I even wrote a ten-page research paper on the subject, so I’ve done the research dive myself and it is certainly complicated.
That’s long! 😅 Well great, that means you’re an expert xD
Can you imagine what a short film abot it would look like? 😄
That would be SO cool… and trippy 😂
Wow. Thank you so much—that was really cool to read.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings aww that’s a shame that you’re sick! But the poster idea is awesome!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it’s slow going though. I’m real sick so I can’t really do any work. I did finish the front cover of OLH and it looks really good, I have it on my wall as a poster right now. I really just make fanart right now because it’s fun and doesn’t feel like work, but I still do some writing and worldbuilding for my comics every now and then : D
- Load More
