@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-gislle I probably won’t, but extending the deadline does sound like a good idea for those who do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ohhh cool!
I’ve never watched any smps, but I’ve heard they often have really expansive stories behind them. I have a free world download which I think is like the leftovers of an smp; sadly I don’t have anyone to play it with so it’s just me exploring it alone. But it’s cool to see all this stuff that a bunch of people built…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! Yeah it’s a favorite quote of mine lol. It’s from LDshadowlady in the life smp, same one I mentioned above to Ellette.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome! Oh and your forum signature is funny, where’s it from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint That was beautiful!! One question though, how far is this in the book? Are we nearing the end, or does Alan still have some character development to do (maybe sharing this great news with his friends….?)
also the soundtrack was amazing, I had it on in the background while I was reading. It really does fit!
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Good with me! What kind of setting will the characters be dropped into?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @anyone @everyone @idk
I completely forgot, I’m sorry 🙁
It’s ok! 😊
…
We could just extend the deadline a little longer if needed… right?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just realized this is an adventure rp, so there’s probably going to be a lot of action, but most of my characters are useless in a fight lol
In the original Character Party, there were a lot of characters like that (although most of them were probably already there before it turned into a fantasy adventure.) Interactions between cha…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
At this point, all but five of the people that I have on my list of interested in this RP have chosen at least one character, so it seems like we should be able to start soon. Would everyone be good with me kicking things off tomorrow morning? That gives everyone who hasn’t picked their characters yet the rest of the day to decide (and it’s also…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, that’s pretty much what I was thinking. I was going to give the characters a bit of time to meet each other before that, because I think it’s better to let them interact individually before having them pulled into what would essentially be a big group meeting.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This RP is going to be massive o.0
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I think I’ve already posted some Marvel fanart awhile back!
I’m working on fanart for a minecraft smp I watch online rn, and I don’t really want to promote it to the younger crowd here lol. It’s not that bad, just not made for kids either.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! It’s ok, don’t worry about it. Just knowing your thinking of me helps < 3
That’s great! I’d love to see some of it if you do start posting again!
Oh, fun. I’ve never played dnd because the groups can be so secular. I still remember trying to study next to my schools dnd club in the lobby and they could not hold the Fbombs in.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool! Nice to meet you. My dad works in software : )
Yeah, it’s weird how we’re all Americans lol. My sisters writing forum has a lot of Europeans.
I like the sound of the narrow path trilogy! I love crows, my other penname is actually Corvuss. I get that feeling, my book was heavily influenced by the city of ember and I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the prayers < 3
that all sounds like a lot of fun!
I actually haven’t heard of most of those movies, but I do plan on watching hacksaw ridge. And I also really like the Captain America movies!
Those sounds cool! I guess I haven’t been keeping up… my favorite act is Light Balance Kids but it’s been awhile since…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Basically, the idea was that the inhabitants of this world used magic to pull in people from other dimensions to help them. This is how we did it in the Character Party RP, and it worked fairly well there. It does add some nice tension between the characters, although that sometimes got a bit old. It has the benefit of us not needing…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was wondering @jonas … what would you like to mean by “summoned to a fantastical world”? Normally characters pop into the roleplay out of nowhere and have to process how they got there, I feel as if that takes a lot of time. Maybe instead, we can pretend the characters already existed in this world and it’s more of an alternate reality for the…[Read more]
- Load More
