@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka @rae @mineralizedwritings
anyone wanna do a small challenge? 👀
(you don’t have to do all of them: do as many as you want✨)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Leon Art💜

(and before y’all ask if the only digital art I’ve made for my books so far is sad: the answer is yes🙂↕️)
this one turned out so good tho😭😭😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank you!!! I had to do his eye like three times before I got it right. Same with the guy’s hand.
@rae certainly! I’m not sure when I’ll find the motivation for it lol, but I’m definitely gonna write something for it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oof poor guy.
That’s an age where it’s gotten much harder to just kinda brush it off, but at the same time you still don’t have the capability of fully understanding it yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I suppose. I’ll just open things up for you to take this where you want.
Ilahna ——— Elderstrand (w/ Klethen)
Ilahna glanced back and forth down the darkened streets, and dread returned again as she remembered how lost she was.
”I…I have no idea.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
They could always just pick a direction and walk (Klethen would probably do that if Ilahna didn’t have any ideas) and run into some guards or something. But whatever.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok 👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
When lifting something, a Strings appears as a glowing outline around it, or at least—for larger objects—a partial one on the side it’s pushing from.
I think I’ll wait to reply, because I’m not sure where they should go, but it looks like there might be some commotion in another area of the city, so they could get attra…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas ^forgot to tag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand (w/ Ilahna)
Klethen watched as Ilahna stepped over the edge of the roof and slowly float down to the ground (-wait, are the Strings visible?-).
“What in Thaliu,” He said to himself, “What kind of fairytale is this?”
Shaking his head, he decided he would later. For now he needed to get down. He looked over the edge of t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —— Elserstrand (w/ Jirah & Rosemary)
Rina dropped to the ground and peeked around the corner. “Hmm… that’s—what? Five, six, seven, eight of them? Eh, I think we can take ‘em. What do you say?”
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alright!
Rina ——— Elderstrand
”Okay, then,” Rina said. “You don’t think there are more of these guards around? You search on the ground. I’ll follow on the roofs.”
Rina dropped through a portal and onto the roof of one of the buildings. She scanned the nearby streets, but didn’t see anything. The city spread out…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yayy rare lore dump, I figured you decided on her height for a reason.
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
They stopped at a road junction, the city just up ahead.
“Never heard of an ink mine.” Marcel walked up to a sign ahead, which would direct them into the main street.
The girl dropped her cape and gave him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae thank you!!
they were fun to draw. I might make this into a crossover fanfic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t know how many of you on here are How To Train Your Dragon fans, but I know you’re out there lol, so here’s Toothless with Dell/Engineer from my current WIP (and in turn taken from a video game series):

I haven’t colored them yet, but I’m planning to.
this is how you know I’m really into something, when I combine it with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow that was so sad!!
How old is this poor kid anyway???
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand, on a roof
Klethen looked at Ilahna in confusion. She must be from someplace very far away, he thought.
“What… never mind, can you get down again?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I think we’re between the city and forest, so either one lol. @whalekeeper @loopylin
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand
“Well, then,” the man said. “Should we try the city? I have a feeling that’s where we’ll best find answers.”
Sara looked toward the deserted, ominous-looking city and bit her lip. “I guess so.”
As the four of them left the fo…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It took so long because when I was writing it I KEPT TAPPING OTHER LINKS (on accident, obviously) THAT TOOK ME AWAY AND DELETED WHAT I WROTE 😤😠
A common lament.
Ilahna —— Elderstrand, building roof
Ilahna frowned. “I…used my Strings.”
Levitating with Strings wasn’t necessarily easy, but it was fairly common for s…[Read more]
- Load More
