@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
lol.
A lot of people were doing that. Even I did at least once, even though I was the one who named it in the first place!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*has suddenly come to the unspeakable realization that I forgot the town was called Elderstrand and have been calling it Everstrand*
…
*I am shamed. must go away. far away*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr very cool!
also I agree with whalekeeper that the lower half of the body is a nightmare. I can’t draw the standard 8-head body length; all my characters end up six or so heads in proportional height because any time I try to draw legs as long as everyone says to, it always makes them look way too skinny and stretched.
Maybe that’s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I had mentioned combining Ilahna, Klethen, and Everett’s group with ours. I think the other two groups are a bit further away (although all the groups will meet up at some point.)
I vote we do this. I still don’t know what to RP so that would probably help.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore wherever you decide to move this discussion, can you tag me too? I’m having fun learning about this.
@whaley wow I would watch a TV show or read a multi-part comic about those numbers as you think of them, that’s super cool.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper @hybridlore @jonas @loopylin
An hour later, and I confused myself. Shout-out to my superpower called Overthinking. 😑
Marcellus — Everstrand | with Ben Gunn, Flare, Brutus, Leon, and Julian—near Marcel, Sara, Felicity, and EllisÂ
Marcellus pulled a folded, yellow bucket hat from the front pock…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —— Elderstrand (river) (w/Jirah & Rosemary)
At that moment, an arrow whizzed by Rina’s head. She spun and saw a group of guards on the opposite bank with bows trained on the floating platform [btw, I should have clarified earlier that this is a ship rather than a raft. Rina simply has no experience with either].
Rina…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I had mentioned combining Ilahna, Klethen, and Everett’s group with ours. I think the other two groups are a bit further away (although all the groups will meet up at some point.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, Marcellus can meet my Marcellus!! 😂😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tbh, I’m pretty much always on here. Even when I’m not logged in. I watch everything in incognito mode.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @ellette-giselle
I set up our group so we are in an alley, within eyesight of the bigger group. 👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We were talking about joining our group with @rae @raxforge @grcr and @ellette-giselle‘s group (Baron, Ben, Flare, Marcellus, Julian, and Leon.) That’s kind of a lot, but I don’t expect this section of the RP to be all that much longer anyway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @elette-giselle @the_lost-journal
Soooo…. are we combining our groups, or staying separate? I’m not really sure what’s going on. If so, who’s joining ours (Sara, Marcel, Ellis, & Felicity)?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I like it! You really aced the lower half of his body; feet are so hard and you drew them quite well.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
If anyone is interested in what my Marcellus looks like… from the RP…
IGNORE his weird hand. I don’t know what’s up with the scissor fingers.

Huh…his hair isn’t as dark as I remember…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —— Elderstrand (river)
The group came to a halt at the edge of a flowing body of water. It was a few hundred feet to the buildings on the opposite side. “This way!” Fleet shouted, running along the river to the right. “The dock is this way!”
They continued to run. Rina could no longer hear the Ironwalkers, but the…[Read more]
- Load More
