@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @whalekeeper @grcr @hybridlore @loopylin
(Seeing how long these group names are getting, I’m just going to start calling this group “group one”.)
Ellis — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Ellis turned and was surprised to find another group of people. Marcel was talking to one of the strangers, who it appeared were just as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Leon, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare)
Marcel backed up a little, and the others in his group stepped forward. “Maybe there is nothing for it but to move on, find another city.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Ok, I read it! I missed Adrian’s reintro, somehow. Sorry.
I’ll thrash a teenager any day, (particularly a guy. They can take it) but little kids……… Oh well. It’s for the good of the book, and may be for his good too.
Only thing I really noticed about that scene was some typos—and in Aaron’s letter, he repeats “Joseph” over a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle The one you just sent… I think 😅 I guess I missed the other scene.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Aw, love it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Weirdly it’s sending a lot of your posts twice 🤔
Such a cute scene with Joseph & Adrian!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m bored… so here’s this cuz why not.

board for the antagonist of my main series and protagonist of his own novel, my beloved Sulfur…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I echo Linus’s statement–this was a great way to re-introduce Adrian to the narrative!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@power I had a song on in the background that started epic then turned really goofy as I read your little poem and it was perfect for it lolllll
thing is, it was by complete coincidence.
@freed_and_redeemed oooh nice scene!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @rae @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll-XD
Life/Writing Update, Request for Brainstorming Help, and maybe a scene snippet👀
Hiiii everyone!!! Y’all may have noticed that I’m not super active here on KP anymore😅 Truth is, life has been kinda hectic,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rar @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Leon, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare) This name list is so long. XD
“I’m Marcel.” He held Leon’s hand firmly. His speech was quieter and more gutteral than the other’s, and he made a conscious effort to raise it over the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle no it’s not bad, I just haven’t read it yet. Lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @raxforge is that everyone?
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara)
Before answering, Marcel glanced at Ellis, who still watched the road. The sword-wielding young man gave a nod. The soldiers had passed them.
“We came from outside the city,” Marcel called. “The soldiers think we’re…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ve been trying to RP but at this point I’m giving up I’ll write one in the morning.
Hopefully.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium
Ilahna ——— Elderstrand (w/ Klethen & Everett)
Ilahna screeched to a halt, as she suddenly found a river barring their way. Her feet skidded on the wet ground, and she narrowly saved herself from falling in by humming a quick series of notes to push herself back.
She looked over her shoulder and saw the facel…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
