@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Forgot tag above
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
How tall are they?
Probably like…6’6″ without armor on average. The armor would add a few inches, so the tallest are probably about 7′ in armor.
First, how fast are they (the ironwalkers)? You said they weren’t really mobile… so is charging kinda out of the picture? And second, is it okay if Marcellus has his pistol?
They coul…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Um two questions.
First, how fast are they? You said they weren’t really mobile… so is charging kinda out of the picture? And second, is it okay if Marcellus has his pistol?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @hybridlore @rae @raxforge @grcr @ellette-giselle
Ellis — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Ellis slashed at one of the armored warriors, scoring the armor with a dark scorch mark, resisting more than it should have. His enemy swung a heavy fist at his head, and he ducked past it. A second opponent’s fist came out of nowhere,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel stumbled over to Sara and Felicity to fetch his staff. He held it in the crook of his bad arm and punched their shoulders with his other hand. “Nice job.”
They shared smiles for a split second. Marcel ran back into the fray. His hand…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sara—Elderstrand w/ Felicity, Group 1
“You okay?” the girl asked.
Sara nodded. She slid her arm under the girl’s shoulders and helped her lean against a nearby wall. “What are these things?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I think Marcel’s is dead; either we can say the feathers muffled it to death, or tearing off the iron kills the ironwalker because its body is sealed to the armor. This sounds rather morbid, now that I write it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, I think the only one that’s dead is the one Flare crushed. Unless what Marcel did was supposed to have killed it in the process of de-armoring it (either way, without armor, it won’t last long.) The third one, if I’m understanding what happened, should still be alive, unless the staff actually pierced into its body. Based on h…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I think I’ll add another character after the fight is over, if that’s alright. Or guess technically two characters. One and a half? I should go back and check how many character slots we’re allowed.
There are currently 16 characters total, which means that the limit per person is currently 4.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @jonas @rae @grcr @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Sara — Elderstrand, w/ Group 1
Sara flinched as one of the machines threw the tall girl with white-blond hair against a building. Her head lolled to the side for a moment and then snapped up as the robot started walking toward her.
Sara steeled herself and rushed out from the alley. F…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
when you’re researching a skill for a character, and then your like “actually I kinda wanna do this too”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
The Bible does repeatedly say how much God hates lies, and although there are certain situations where His people lie (and are possibly blessed for it?), nowhere in the Bible does it say “Lying is okay, if you’re doing it to save people.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Quick post to remind everyone and myself. I have to finish this tonight, otherwise it won’t get done. 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow. I just tagged myself instead of @whalekeeper because of copy-paste 😂 Sorry.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Sorry y’all, I might not be very active on the RP for the next week because I have a debate coming up, so feel free to toss Sara around wherever she needs to be.
Sara — Elderstrand, w/ Group 1
Silver music appeared in Sara’s vision as one of the strangers began playing on some…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle This is why I said I wasn’t certain whether or not I agreed with you because of those situations. I feel like lying goes against what God wants us to do as Christians, but I’m not sure what I would do in those scenarios.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes. When he said “not solid,” he meant the creatures aren’t made of magically fluid iron that is completely solid throughout. They at least have separate iron plates and pieces. He ripped off at least their outer layer, and whatever is inside is yet to be discovered. (That would be Jonas’ decision.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
There are actually biological creatures inside the armor. Marcel’s exclamation that they are made of iron was in erroneous as he later discovered, though I see how when he later said that they “aren’t solid” it could have been misinterpreted as saying they are hollow. What he really meant (I assume) is that they aren’t solid metal (i.e.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m not exactly sure if I agree with you about God ever wanting Christians to lie, but I get that you’re voicing your own beliefs and I understand why you don’t want to change it. However, just be aware that it might be a slightly controversial topic.
Anyway, I love the plot twist. Great job with the details leading up to it…[Read more]
- Load More
