@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas I really appreciate how you manage to keep track of everyone
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, and @rae, do you need help deciding on a place to introduce your new character?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @raxforge @hybridlore @rae @grcr @loopylin @the_lost-journal @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium (I think I got everyone)
Alright! Sorry for the wait, but I’m here to get us moving again.
To quickly recap, I believe that this is where things currently stand:
One group, consisting of Marcel, Leon and Julian, Ben and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep, I’m still here lol! Good to hear from you.
only two lone figures in the street.
You don’t need “only” and “lone”. I would probably keep “lone”. That one sounds better to me.
Yet every step was marked with purpose, with determination, and—all the more terrifying—desperation.
I’m gonna be a real stickler here, but I don…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 238…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 239
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Go to page 240 of the Character Party RP…and scroll to the bottom….ahhhhhh I can’t believe I did that *cries*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
For all the new ppl looking into Character Party, you should find the part where the castle was burning down, the queen was almost killed, the villains were running rampant, the charries were squabbling and Prince Fennin was trying to hold everything together…cuz I think that was our most chaotic masterpiece. Or you could try and find the e…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Some of my fondest memories of KP are from the Character Party RP. (If you’re newer and don’t know what that is, I will link it below.) It had a good run, but eventually, it fizzled out and died
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT
Like we had a BLAST
Oh my goodnesss
Do we still have that google doc where we copied and pasted it all???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Old Character Party people will understand how horrible that is
NO NOT THE DRAGON PICS AHHHHHHH
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HI JANESSA I’VE MISSED YOUUUU
If you look at the post above where I explained to Loopy, that kinda describes where I’m at right now lol
Though it’s not all bad!!!! My mom having cancer hasn’t totally ruined my life because I’ve grown closer to Jesus and really kind of found peace in it although I definitely have good and bad days!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, my mom was recently diagnosed with mantle cell lymphoma, a rare and aggressive type of lymph node cancer (I’m not sure if you heard or not…I lose track of who I’ve told and who I haven’t, so I’m sorry if I’m repeating myself to you hahaha!). It’s been pretty rough and Thanksgiving just felt different this year knowing there’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Omc really?!?! That makes me so happy <3 thank you for reading it, it means a lot to me!
I agree, the beginning HAS to be perfect!!! hahahah I’m such a perfectionist!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley started the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I have to write a poem for class; I didn’t spend a lot of time on this but I want to make sure it makes some sense in translation. If anyone has experience with Latin, does this read well enough? Any grammar corrections?
…
Spiritūs est videre difficilis;
Non iram cresce ad eōs.
Ventus ramos revelat.
…
(English)
Breaths are hard to s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re very welcome!!
I love stories which have imaginative creatures like yours in them.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww thank you so much!!!!! that’s so sweet of you and it means a lot!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 hi again!!! I’ve missed hearing about your story–it’s amazing and I look forward to seeing it again!
- Load More
