@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok….Werner looks like he’d be a favorite character of mine… 🤭 Lmk if you post any snippets of him!!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! My only critique is the first half of the chapter…. It was great until I found out Sef was only 4 at this point. It just felt a little too complex to be coming from a 4 year old, ya know? Maybe simplify it somehow? Keep the same emotions that Sef is feeling, but see if you can bring it down to a 4 year o…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Why thank you 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
🫡
😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooohhhh, interesting….👀
-
Esther replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
This looks interesting! I can’t promise I’ll be able to keep up, but I might just stalk the topic. We’ll see!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone-who-is-interested
Chapter 1
Strong hands grabbed at her shoulders, trying to rip her away.
But Sef wouldn’t let go.
Eyes scrunched shut, tears leaking from the corners, she clung to her father like he was the only thing keeping her life together.
In a way, he was.
And now he was leaving.
“Let go, Sef,” her mother said stern…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Crystalized was pretty bad, but I don’t think Dragons Rising is very good, either. I could rant about it, but I’m not going to because nobody wants that :p
I’ll just say the thing that bothers me the most about it is the way they’re trampling over all the lore they’ve already established. The stuff they’re introducing just…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka it is helpful, actually.
I need help with Slavic culture😅 I know next to nothing, and Google is not helpful💀
but I’m glad you’re excited!! I am too and honestly can’t wait for everyone to read book 3 even tho book 2 isn’t even out yet😫
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
AHH Werner looks amazing😍😍😍
also, it’s been in hardcover the whole time??? I think??? 😅 Amazon set it up to be all 3, so🤷🏻♀️ the cover is the same and everything, it’s just hardcover and more expensive
and if life allows, I’d love to beta read your book, Ellette! and yes, I can help look out for German culture for sure😉 I’m…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
totally not talking about a lovely side character that y’all are gonna love in my WW1 WIP and the one whose death begins Hans’ hatred against Jews
totally not🤠
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
that moment when you start writing a side character more, realize you love them so much, and then realize they have to d!e for the plot
🤠
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Nudges your face with my boot*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium
I haven’t actually watched either of these seasons all the way through. I know they are considered some of the best of Ninjago, and from what I know of them, Lloyd is pushed through some very interesting character development, but I don’t like the Oni and the Garmadon resurrection. (One problem I wish Nin…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
There are a lot of teens/adults who still follow the show from their childhood.
Yeah, that’s pretty much why I still watch it. Nostalgia, plus to cringe at the recent seasons :p
But maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere before Ducktator kicks us off.
Lol perhaps.
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Okay I’ll move to Chat Chat 😛 -
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
So many legos… *Nods* Our first exposure to Ninjago came from an old garage sale set. It was Jay’s jet/airplane thingy and one of the Fangpyre soldiers. -
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, yes, my brothers and I, we got so. many. Ninjago. LEGOs.
But we took them all apart now for pieces (and because you literally couldn’t walk on our basement flood) so we have, like, fifty ninja heads lying around. Lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
This is true. I feel that Master of the Mountain had very random focus episodes, so Cole didn’t get as much story besides leading the quest. But I loved his mother’s lore.
Hot take (actually this is more of an unknown take): Sons of Garmadon and Hunted were great seasons for Cole specifically.
Oh boy,…[Read more]
- Load More
