@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Happily stacks my 24 snowballs and enjoys a temporary retirement*
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love it💜😭😭
Is there no one else you can throw snowballs at???🫠🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good section! And I like the boards. I’m interested to see what will happen now that they’re in the city again.
Two things:
The first thing that I noticed was… I forgot who William was. I thought he might be one of Amelia’s brothers 🫣, but I wasn’t sure. I think, with the amount of characters we have, especially the ones we’v…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*settles back and watches everything unfold*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Glad to help! I’m so glad there’s gothic architecture (:
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
As a 6′ foot female, I’m tired of my height being celebrated. XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But tall people are already appreciated. They can reach stuff in the high cabinets.
From what I can find, June 22nd is National Tall People day, but there is no Appreciate Tall People day.
What I wanna know is if there’s an Appreciate Slightly Above Average Height People day.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s amazing that she’s becoming more expressive. <3 So many older folks begin to lose that trait, as well as the ability to fully express out loud. Becoming old and forgetful can be a fear.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I applaud you writers who outline your short stories and manage to find a balance between too much and too little. It’s hard. *Applause*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Please give me a moment while I geek out over the potential of the ink magic system
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
– Ooh, what about robot catacombs? Like instead of the dead burial tunnels, have robot ‘burial’ catacombs underneath the city that can also function as an archive.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hehe, I actually have ideas. That’s not normal.
I think it would be cool, during at least some of these mini-adventures, to focus on Lois and Fel because they start off having very different personalities and backgrounds. They kind of have to figure each other out…?
Here are some ideas:
– Every time I picture your story world, I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
aw that’s sweet. I’ve only known one of my grandparents decently and she’s starting to forget stuff (Just called me my sis’s name for the first time last week 😭) but she’s gotten more relatable as she declines which is not what I expected. She didn’t connect well with people when my mom was younger, but she’s become more…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Very good practical points. I had a very similar discussion with my dad about two hours ago. 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You probably still have enough company within that stance. (:
I mean for me it’s a very case-by-case thing. Like if a woman took an important mission with a bunch of men, knowing she’s the weak link, and potentially putting their lives at greater risk, then that’s wrong. Whereas if she’s the most capable in a scenario, yeah, I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s true, he could just graduate. It would be kiiiiind of hard to interact with a lot of other characters in the RP, unless you found some role for him in the school or really close by, since nearly everyone is a student. Since the concept of this roleplay is an alternate high school setting, we’ve rarely deviated from…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
When you’re trying to make every sentence count in a short story (me this afternoon):

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aah, okay.
If you want, Leo can totally feel the need to move quicker, because Barnes is probably on the bus keeping an eye on them and I bet he would sense that. Because he’s Leo, of course. XD
 (Not that destructive behavior isn’t fun. We’ll just never get the the school dance at this rate. XD)
NEVERRRR 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance
I don’t think anyone disagrees with you about a woman’s design. :] Unless you’re talking about whether they should fight or not
- Load More
