@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 that’s cool!!
And hey, redrafting can be fun, reading through your story and thinking “oh, I gotta change that” or “what if I switch around these two scenes? It might flow better that way” or “let me change up this character’s role…..”
Except if you do too much. I read a comic recently that had 27 drafts before its final…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome!
@mineralizedwritings I exist to rant too lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
The beginning has changed SO. MUCH.
The storyline/plot is pretty similar, but it’s definitely different…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow Not me regretting I didn’t put a character in, cause this looks super fun lol
I vote Z, although X sounds fun too
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you. I really like that answer… it’s so true and the way he worded it is beautiful also.
Merry Christmas to you too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I love this one too! I’m assuming the story, or at least the beginning, has changed a lot from previous drafts. It’s going in a good direction!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for sharing that experience Hybrid, though I haven’t necessarily dealt with these same trials, I do know pain and doubt. I don’t want to force myself into this conversation, but I just wanted to say that God is aware of you both, and He wants to end your suffering, but there is a plan in all things. Anxiety is…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote A, Q, and Y
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow It was honestly better than I expected, good enough to keep!
I would’ve only changed the ending if like a bunch of them died in the end or something, which didn’t happen.
haha you’re good, no reason to worry
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Do you mind me asking if you are a boy or a girl? (Not to offend you or anything—I just couldn’t tell by your profile pic.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad I could help you by sharing. I know how hard it is to be in a constant war with your thoughts, and I’m sorry that you have to go through it. Your battle sounds a lot like mine, and I just want to say that, even though during the months it was happening it was one of the worst times of my life, I have grown a lot closer to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
I would shop more if I didn’t have sTinKiN’ [insert bad words here] dissociative episodes in the middle of a clothes-rack. People walk down the aisle and all they see are these eyes: O.O
ridiculous impulse buys are the best
This is true. I once bought a green dress without thinking about it, unlike all my other…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha, that’s what I thought.
I can’t believe I added this in the RP like 50+ pages ago. XD Felt like it would come in use for something. There are a lot of people who need to pet a puppy.
Seb
Seb cocked his head at Eddie’s comment, but didn’t say anything about it. “Maybe. He was on my bed in the dorm.”
He watched them fondle the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah I think he just wants her to move on and have some fun 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
XD of course! Ranting is what I exist for.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes like actually so much
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I didn’t forget about the Twins! I told you I wouldn’t forget! My character still owes detention duty.
Seb
There was a small cough. The twins turned around to find Sebastian in the kitchen doorway.
He looked down at his baggy shirt, then slowly raised a hand. “Hi. I took a nap. …Sorry for coming late.”
The girls nodded. Eddie held…[Read more]
- Load More
