@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper ohhhh
is it alive? or enchanted? or like a robot?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Merry Christmas!! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha!!
I don’t know what the bottom thingy is but I get it.
I also have a Lego piece that looks exactly like it from some random polybag we were given once lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 9 months ago
Life upon the Darkness
Once again wrapped in cloth strips
And laid down on hewn out stone
But now soldiers guard the entrance
And Christ lay there all aloneA sword had pierced her own heart
Where Mary kept her treasury
She knew God’s Son had come to save us
Yet they’d killed the King of kingsA Great Light upon the darkness
Beaming tender… -
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Cool, so am I. That’s what I figured, but I wasn’t sure.
Merry Christmas!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
why did I say that in this forum and not the meme one oops
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Remember when you joked about Canada taking over the world?
I think Chile stole your country’s plans for world domination lol

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Yeah, I know! It was crazy, I would only be able to do like four drafts before I’m like “Eh, let’s just publish this already” lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, another section! I’ll read it after Christmas, cuz that’s probably when I’ll have time.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow thank you!
I’m working on it right now actually, heh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow nah it’s fine! I can get these kinds of things done pretty fast anyway. It’s the initial draft that takes all the time, and I’m just about done with that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow ok! lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow I’d need to read through it again to pick up clues on who to kick out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow you’re welcome!
I wanted it finished by Christmas, and it seems like the actual story itself will be, but I’ll only be able to type it up and get it to you afterward. Hopefully before the new year though!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh poor Calvin! I vote A, Q, and X…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint Merry Christmas!
Do the races of Ehverwyld have a Christmas equivalent?
- Load More
