@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And we’re not very very old, luckily enough.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
…But hey, maybe we can contribute as article writers, and leave codes for each other in the words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Like, these are gourmet memes. *Nom nom*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
You have no idea how much those personalized memes crack me up. This is masterpiece meme-making right here.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
…What was that you said? 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
♥️ This has been the most fun place to haunt on the internet. I don’t care how small or unknown this forum might be in the future, it’s still Kingdom Pen. It’s just as much a part of my childhood writing as those old notebook scribbles from my earlier grades, and I certainly don’t intend to forget…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I am eighteen. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s some casual CWW flash fiction for ya.
Once upon a time, there was a fluffy chicken who wanted to explore the world.
Her name was Marple, and she was spending hours staring at the globe on her human’s desk. It was a beautiful, shiny rose color, and she could see the landmasses with their many, many names, scratched out in tiny h…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nooo, bread and butter pickles. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Actually, I think I joined KP when I was fourteen, too, so you’re really not that young. Just for some reason, the new people have stopped coming, so no one else is joining.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How did you and Andrew end up doing this on the same day? XDYou were right, or close. I’m 16.
DILL PICKLES ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bread and butter are better 😜
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
guess my age ✨✨🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeahhh 🥹🥹
I edited her a little so that she’s half Azer, half Aquino.
im playing around with her a little…
so like, normally pure races don’t mix. For example, if a pure Pitt and a pure azer have kids, the child will either be pure Pitt or pure Azer.
ottoline is half Aquino, half Azer, because she had a rare genet…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My brother would be younger than you if he joined, haha. (He’s 13)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal You are very close! I’m 17. But I also have a couple different mental things which might make me seem a bit younger.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a scene I just wrote
TRIGGER WARNING–it’s a little dark…
And it’s kind of not supposed to make sense since it’s a flashback XD btw so if it’s confusing, that’s why.
“Ssstand up, girl,” Tigin held his whip high. Ottoline curled into herself, trembling on the cold floor.
She knew what was going to happen next.
There was no esc…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
17 or 18, huh? COOOOOL. A lot of people think I’m about that age when they first meet me lol!
(and they think my sister and I are twins… i really don’t understand that one lolol)Well, I’m fifteen right now, but I turn sixteen in March. 😄
- Load More
