@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper btw did you finish The Bad Batch? I was listening to a remix of its theme song and was reminded that you were watching it.
Man, I still love those characters, even if I’m not currently writing a WIP with them in it. I might, though–I have a few ideas still floating around.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I also have been busy lately. (I’m back at college this week.) I know it’s been a while. I’ll write something next time I have enough time to do so.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I like that idea. While I didn’t have too big of problems with the old one, this new one is a good trade-off and makes more sense to the storyline.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hii! Just popping in to see when the next book is going to be uploaded. 😁 Only about a week to wait!
Do all the titles rhyme with “Light” and “Night? Can we know what the next book is called and who it’s about yet?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @whalekeeper yeah, for some reason most modern 2D animated cartoons really turn me off. IDK why, but the only 2D show I ever actually liked was a Tron-themed one that ran for only one season.
Those quotes are utterly hilarious though, more would be greatly appreciated lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Day 1 of trying to convince people to watch Gravity Falls, only using quotes from the show

-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Searches through previous pages* Oki, here we go.
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1, aka Rogan, Marcel, Leon, Julian, Sara, and Marcellus)
“We have to move. Now. No more time for arguing. They’re almost here.”
Marcel heard the man more clearly than he had earlier, although the voice split his head. T…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t had time to RP. I’ve been pretty busy with school and stuff. My character can’t do anything to help yours in this situation so I’ve been trying to decide what to do.
I know you like to RP fast, so sorry I haven’t really been able to keep up. But I hope you don’t quit 🙁
(And I hope you know that it’s not because w…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know why Jonas and Highscribe are busy, but the rest of us are in different situations across the city and we can’t leave those situations right away.
I have role played my part three to four times by now!
I would say to stop adding more parts and just wait patiently. Sometimes it can take a week for someone to res…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, how come?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yep, clean romance.
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
For all you Latin learners out there

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Join the club of “I don’t know what I write”
Yeah, lol, no kidding.
I guess I could call myself “the fanfic writer that’s not a fanfic writer cause she flat out refuses to write THAT STUFF that fanfic writers seem to be obsessed with”
Well you still write romance, right? Just way cleaner than everything else.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Why? :’(
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It kinda makes me want to write something to say what is the correct way to say/spell stuff.
That would be so controversial… 😅
- Load More

