@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
👍
OH OH OH I have an idea. Martha is always described as super timid, but she should have a dragon for a steed by the end of the series. That was her first fun interaction with Alan, talking about dragons.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
And then with all you girls starting to root for them, I really considered letting it happen.
XD Count me neutral. I didn’t notice this potential ship on the first read-through, and I still feel like it’s not on my radar despite finding the quotes. This may be because I’m not big into romance, like you. (You can do whatever you w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Nope, shipping names are common in virtually every fandom community. Sometimes they’ll combine the names, and sometimes they’ll take words that have to do with the characters and use that instead.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yes! While Clone Wars is the OG and thus I’m always gonna view it highly, Bad Batch focuses more on a singular story, and most of the sideplots are only one episode long (and most of them tie into the main story toward the end; I say most cause there are a few outliers) It’s more solid and linear in its storytelling.
Fun fact,…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I am sorry, I am a slow wiki XDXD
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wellll actually that took me an hour, but I started before you mentioned needing a wiki. XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal @highscribeofaetherium
Rina – Elderstrand, Deepwater
There were people overboard. Rina created a portal in the water, with the other end in the air above the ship. She had, unfortunately, forgotten to account for water pressure. A stream of water crashed into her, throwing her backwards as water flooded through the portal.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That would be 10 EST right? Also, I do have a cold, so I’m probably going to sound sick. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YAYYYY
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I could do it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yay! Alrighty!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Noooo girl that’s fine!!! I get it!!!!!!! <3
-
Enid replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Fine by me! I will be audio-only, but I hope that’s not too weird.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YES YES YESSSSS
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
omcccc
Whaley you’re so funnyyy I love that *dies laughing* you’re a vibe XDDXD
Just imagine if a Pitt was born mute. That would be a really interesting character. I bet they would still feel an…
- Load More
