@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Alright! I will!
Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have tagged anyone…😓… uhhh… maybe I can get off with a warning? because it was y first time making a WIP topic…? 😣
No no no it’s fine!! It’s just my personal feelings. 😅 It’s good to tag people or else they won’t know, and it usually doesn’t bother anyone!
I’m just crazy.
-
-GRCR- started the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*creates new topic for my wip, shaking from great nervousness*
Hello all. Greetings from Burne. Today is—
I think it’s been almost a year since I’ve posted any writing here on KP related to my WIP, but I really really want to start again, so here I am. *opens arms wide and squeezes eyes shut*
I’ll answer any questions about my novel here…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow! Sounds creepy. I do not know much about the fallen…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sounds interesting! What kind of virus has taken over the world?
How is PICAFE connected to TKOK?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, very interesting!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, cool!
my next question was going to be what those letters stood for lol so that’s a double answer! Lolol cool cool though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh nice, a topic for your WIPs! *subscribes*
Which one of your works is Carrot Cake from?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*exhale*Â
Snap doodle.
Just finished reading through all your chapters… man, I dont even know what to say…
Must read moreeeeee. WRITE WRITE WRITE!
Eloy is my favorite… Aubrielle is probably second. And, since he hasn’t done anything yet that I can see, Cassian is also a fav.
Liviaaaa, you be lusting, girlie…c…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, well, I am reading! *Shoves all the motivation your way* I will give you some comments and some in-depth thoughts! Hopefully these are what you’re looking for.
Comments (as I’m going through) –
– Characters are very easy to picture, and not very easy to forget. XD So you’re good in that area.
– Prose flows smoothly…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s in the update on her profile. 🙃
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
oop, uhh, I will make a topic for it!!!!!!!!!
Sounds good😂
Nice, because I know other denominations just forgive to one another… 😬 that sounds worse.
And of course, we should reconcile ourselves with our fellow man, especially those we have wronged, but man cannot forgive sin, only God, and by extension those He’s given a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
♫ make it look easy getting off the ground ♫
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle sounded like it!
I recognized “ace” from an Australian book series about dogs; the main dog character calls his mate that once or twice when he’s talking about her, implying that she’s the very best. It stands to reason that’d be a British thing too, and it certainly sounds like somethin that’d come out of the WWI time period.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I knew you would say that 😂
What can I say? You know me.
There should be more people named CARROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe look up words meaning carrot in various languages, that might work.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Where exactly is the link again? I seem to remember it was on an external document or something rather than being posted directly on KP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha!!
Not as familiar with that one, and google search brought up nothing, but I’m guessing it means that’s good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 yay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
aw yesss
- Load More
