@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Really, lol. Hmm… I feel like other people do, too, but I’m not sure because I haven’t read too many people’s writing. But you’re right, most of us don’t for the most part.
Also, random question. What made you choose the name Kefa? (You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Don’t worry, Julian is having all the same questions as you most likely are.
I can tell 😂
Interesting. I didn’t know animals were killed in Adam and Eve’s place, even though I knew about sacrifices later. Where is it referenced as the first sacrifice?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayy!! It sounds interesting—a little creepy, perhaps, but I’m intrigued!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m so sorry I didn’t get back to you yesterday! It was such a chaotic day and I didn’t get home until 8 pm.
I really like the way you handled their conversion through the journal entries! It was cool. Leon was a gladiator?? 😅
God slew two animals in [Adam’s and Eve’s] place.
Um, when was this?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I mean I understand they have to have some water in order to live, but didn’t you say somewhere else that Azers don’t like water? Or did I completely misunderstand and that’s just a Ottoline/Naami thing?
So I’m not completely sure about that XDXD
Mainly, they just are very possessive of their lands and don’t want trespassers XD especia…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Girl you should legit be an editor hahahaha you’ve always been sooooo good with critiques!!!
Thank you so muchhhhh
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Woah woah woah *Stumbles back* Thank you!! 😆<3 I’ll post more very soon! In the art chat of course; I don’t want to spam this topic.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’ve been catching up!
Very good so far, although this confused me a bit:
“Passing through Azer land,” the woman swung the tip of the flames towards them. Livia inhaled sharply as the heat collided with the moisture on her cheek, sizzling and popping loudly. “Drinking from Azer waters.”
I mean I understand they have to have s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Maybe I should give you the fanfic I wrote for these guys, since I dump stuff about them on you all the time. Sorry for that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper aww cute! I like the style.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
He’s just admiring his birdie, no thoughts of world domination or unethical experiments today 😊 lol
*Snorts* That’s pretty funny, I like it
-
Enid replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Subscribes* I’m not very professional, but I like hobby art and this will be an interesting topic. 😁
-
Enid replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yaayyy I’m glad that’s what you needed!! Awesome! <3 I was so worried for a second that it wasn’t.
you’re gonna make me cryyyy
Aw, don’t cry, I like critiquing and I thought it was a fun way to spend my time. :]
I’ll think about the things you mentioned and are struggling with, and if there’s something you need to brainstorm…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Why Eloy thoughhhh he kinda just drops off the face of the earth and isn’t relevant to the plot *cries* so you won’t be able to see him very much after a while hahaha
NoOoOo! 🥺 Too bad!! Idk he’s just funny to me lol.
I KNOWWWWWWWW
AHHHH that’s the most accurate thing anyone’s ever said about her hahaha
Lolol
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I soooo need to custom my brushes, because either the pencil has inconsistent pressure or it’s just me. But that’s a ramble for the art chat.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m already committed to reading two other people’s WIPs, but I don’t care I’m still subscribing to this topic!!! One day I’ll get around to getting everything read *sigh* 🤣
Lol! 😂 Yay! 😄
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Doodles my character and her mum because I felt like it, lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
(Heavy voice)
maybe…. *sniff*….maybe.
no joke I actually have a stuffy nose today so yeah that sniffle is real - Load More

