@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
And yeah, I’m good if the library group are up at the crack of dawn. Makes sense if they’re studying.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alright moving on, let’s get this day wrapped up
Seb
“Shift’s up!”
One of the kitchen hands yelled in their direction, causing all three kids to jump. Soap suds fluttered to the floor.
Seb dropped what he was about to say. He grabbed the puppy and handed it to Ellie, covering it with a towel. “We don’t want to lose him, right? You…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
🤍🤍🤍💜🤍
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sighs extremely loudly and dramatically* I feel you, girl. Life is too complicated to be thinking about complicated stories.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Looks good!! You can definitely scan a drawing in, although you may want to do some research to make sure it translates smoothly to digital.
-
Enid replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tags @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @anyoneiforgotandanyonewhowantstotalkregardlessofactivity
-
Enid started the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve finished a draft before, and thus I should know what I’m doing. XD However, I just started a new project, and the first draft is giving me trouble. Shocker, I know. I’m absolutely sure no one else has experienced this fantastical phenomenon.
My question is, how do you tough through some of the sections which aren’t as fun to write? And how…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m good with moving a day forward, if I can roleplay Barnes concluding this side-adventure first. :] I’ll get to it in the next couple hours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m assuming your story is at least the normal level of serious. Like, it might be funny at times, but it’s not a comedy as the whole point, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome! Honestly, your original art style wasn’t THAT bad, but I’m assuming Roblox-y characters wasn’t the original intent of your story, so the new one does serve to humanize them and make them more believable in a serious story.
That’s kinda weird and made more sense in my head, but ehh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Awesome cover! And Ellette is right–most drawing programs I know allow you to add a picture to your canvas and trace over it. I’ve done it lots of times.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
He doesn’t actually want to kill anyone, but he’s a walking disaster so the middle works, lol
Yep
Rory totally looks like a cinnamon roll. I mean, I haven’t seen a picture of him, but he totally gives off cinnamon roll vibes
I also debated the ‘could actually kill you’ because could he actually? My sister said Rory would pop emotional…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow
And y’all, you’re able to like, give me critiques for these. I just meant I didn’t need super precise, line-by-line edits since I’m going to rewrite this stuff eventually. So if you have input, please share it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!! So glad you like it! 😁 And hey, if you have tips, I know you’re the synesthesia expert so I would love your input (or advice) if you have any.
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @the_lost-journal
Plus, the Bible requires two things if you want to read it. Context, and an open mind. You need history and context to even understand HALF, if not ALL of the Bible.
.
Context and History is all in the Bible. Reading other passages helps you understand other passages.
I would like to add something about t…[Read more]
- Load More
