-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love this “party” thing!!! though…we still don’t know who owns the house…so it’s a mystery thing too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yeah i’ll probably be on then too XD see you then (hopefully)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah that’s going to be hilarious
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sorry Ottoline’s so rude to Kari, haha! Hopefully Kari can help her work through some hard things, and help her know God (though in Ottoline’s world He’s known as the Great One). Poor girl’s been through a lot, and Kari seems like a nice person!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks! 🙂 sorry i changed my mind, lol.
Yeah and she doesn’t think that he should like her or that they should date bc she thinks that she’s not good enough or pretty enough. She’s been abused as a child and been experimented on, etc. So I feel like she should actually open up to the group of new friends with Hugo’s help and tell…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
She was done with this place. She had looked out the windows and saw the sun sinking lower in the sky…and if she was being honest with herself, this place was creeping her out. It reminded her of the UNIT, that feeling of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yeah!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello I started laughing when I read this. haha!
Hugo was left speechless for a moment, before coming to his scenes and muttering a cool (he thought it was cool) “Hey there.”
She remained motionless and looked warliy at him, both eyebrows raised.
“Oh, um. Hi! I’m Hugo. Hugo Jim Walton.” He stammered, realizing his “cool” position isn’…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
though…Ottoline will probably not like him back :(((( she’s just not the type, lol
but that will be so much fun to write!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It’s fine, I was hoping it would be kinda romantic, lol i love romance!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I do kind of want to keep fire, water, earth, and air.
Sounds good, just thought I’d point it out.
Celestiar mostly follows the rules of our universe, so in most cases, I don’t think I’m going to explain real natural phenomenon with magical rules I invented, so I don’t think that would be the case.
So if that’s the case, are the diffe…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Yeah, I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and we believe that Heavenly Father, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ are three distinct beings, though they are indeed one in purpose. (Please don’t burn me at the stake😅)
Yeah, absolutely, that’s the mentality that I strive for in…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like this! The main thing I haven’t heard about yet is the characters. Is it going to play out in a similar way to Stormlight, where the characters at random points come across their abilities? I really like Krenna as well, but she seems highly resonant to both Shallan and Steven Leeds (I don’t know if you’re aware of the latter,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Wait…you don’t believe in the trinity?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
it’s okay! I’ve done that with your tag too lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
btw guys it’s really cool that you’re siblings and both love writing! My sister hates reading and only writes when forced to (she’s eleven), and my brother only writes because he sees me write, but that’s only every couple years or so (he’s seven years old)
I had to teach myself how to write and can’t really talk…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Me like. Me like lots.
Same! My favorite is Krenna. It’s really cool how she can split her consciousness!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@anyone
I would like to revive this forum. Something that I have wondered about for a while now has to do with the necessity of the holly ghost in the trinity. I myself am non-trinitarian, but I was curious on what any of y’alls thoughts were on it if you have any.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sorry, I haven’t been on for a while, allow me to quickly express my thoughts here and there form when I’ve last been here.
I would be open to extended elements, but I worry that it would be more cliche than just the four Greek elements. I at one point had a draft for a lightning element, but I couldn’t think of anything interesting to d…
- Load More
