-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Mormon is the nick name for the Church, so there isn’t really any difference😂 That being said, we prefer to use the true name of the Church, because it expresses that we worship Christ, and that He is the core of the Gospel, many think we worship Mormon, when we don’t. Mormon is regarded as a great profit of God, but this isn’t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thanks for your patience with me! I hope this is a good kickoff to get started. Oh, and excuse my potty mouth😂
Haha! I love this because I can have my characters “swear” in the book without saying actual swear words. I can avoid people thinking the words in their head, and because the made up words have no meaning in reality, I…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Ahh man, I literally just barely missed the next chapter reveal. I guess I’ll have to read it tomorrow🙃
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Ok, I’m finally gonna get through the rest of your chapters:
I enjoyed chapter 3. It functions as a proper first chapter (Lilitu is the real main character, right?), all the previous ones seemed more like a series of prologues. This is fine, The Way of Kings, the first book of the Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson did…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
I suppose that’s a working explanation. Where Christ is the solid, the Holy Spirit is the liquid, and Heavenly Father is gas, expressing the hierarchy of God’s physical manifestation. Both solid and liquid are confined to this earth, whereas gas can permeate through all of space. I like that explanation more than the egg one.
Once…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
nice! well, everyone, I have to go now. Nice talking you you all, goodnight!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Yeah, I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and we believe that Heavenly Father, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ are three distinct beings, though they are indeed one in purpose. (Please don’t burn me at the stake😅)
I’m not inclined to burn people at the stake, and since I can’t burn anyone through my…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-else
Here’s the 6th chapter! I haven’t posted new ones in a while so I thought I should post my favorite chapter!!!! 😁 It’s really sad but also a little
romantic .Any feedback would be appreciated!Chapter 6: Hiding
Triggers: Abuse, a punch
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upst…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@jonas @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @anyone-else (if you don’t want to read it that’s fine so just because I tagged you doesn’t mean you have to 😁
Next chapter:
Chapter 6: Hiding
Triggers: Abuse
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were nex…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gotcha. I have to get off at 9, so we basically both have a half hour 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
What time is it where you live? Where I live it’s 8:30
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah we are, but we were just talking about how we want some relationships to go, haha.
I’m sorry I just noticed that Lane introduced himself to Hugo. 🤦 Sorry i totally forgot that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Nope he didn’t. (yet)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s nice! I love Kari’s story, and I love how Kari might be able to prove Ottoline wrong. This whole thing is great (I know I’ve said that so many times, but I mean it more every single time)! And yes, Hottoline is great haha yeah, i get being super tired.
Yay!!! you’re back!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Yeah, I see what your getting at. It’s a reasonable enough explanation. Where your saying Christ and the Holy Spirit swapped places, and the Holy Spirit is the aspect of God that is enveloping the Earth.
So the Holy Ghost is specifically the spirit of Jesus Christ, while still being the same spirit as the Father in a grander sense,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, that makes sense. That would be quite a bit different then, and there would be a lot of intriguing pathways to explore with that, so I’m on board!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I hate it when that happens!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I am aware of Legion, but I haven’t read it. I would say that the main thing that differentiates Krenna is that unlike either of those characters, these other personalities are somewhat real, and not figments of imagination resulting from a mental illness.
That’s a fair distinction. In regard to Legion specifically though, while it is the r…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I like it!
- Load More
