-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it is really nice.
I know! It’s really dumb! And the schools around us have the same break as us but they don’t have school today. I guess we just have to be different *goes and pouts in a corner*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY….I’m so mad….
We never have school on Fridays, but we do today, because we have to make up for thanksgiving break!!! It’s kind of dumb XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
@I’m-not- sure- who- to-tag
So I actually plotted out my WIP, and I was wondering if anyone would want to look over it and see if anything is wrong with it.
I used Plot Points for my outline.
I’m just going to copy and paste it from my Google Docs, so hopefully it makes sense?
The Hook
-Sef’s mother gives birth to Hanna. They keep her a s…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly how Lilitu feels about Sef XD
He literally says that in another chapter:
“Wow, you’ve had quite the day,” Sef nodded, her eyes beginning to work their charm on Lilitu. Stop looking at me! He wanted to scream at her. Don’t you see that every time you look at me, I lose all my sanity? But he regained his composure and kept wa…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Ottoline can swim, but not in freezing water.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Oh, that’s okay,” she giggled as Xandro played with a lock of her hair. “Callista seems really nice.” Suddenly Xandro pulled on her hair a little too hard and she winced in pain. “Xandro,” she hissed, “Hair is for looking, not for touching.” She heard Fynn laugh from beside her.
“Are you going to be allowed to keep him in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay…hopefully because I totally forgot, sorry guys lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @grcr @acancello @hybridlore @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Just because I feel like it, I’m posting a scene from my WIP. Ignore this if you don’t want to read it XD
Lilitu was sitting on the steps, minding his own business, like any sensible person would do.
He was watching the wind sway the trees,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What was my dragon assignment? I forgot XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Let’s gooooo, the training group is the only ones that don’t annoy Fennin, lol
Ellis and Ottoline don’t hate each other!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That would make sense. Although that would also mean that I likely wouldn’t be able to see mine accepted before my mission in a few months, so I wouldn’t be able to agree to it being published. We’ll have to see though.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well that’s just the way things are sometimes. When it’s a business, if you tell someone that their rejected, your expelling energy that isn’t really adding to your company in any way, so in most cases, they just never get back to you. It should be a common curtesy to tell them, but that’s just the way it is. I would think it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m kind of disappointed they didn’t even tell us what was going on though! I even sent Kathleen an email asking if it got rejected or something but it’s been five days and she hasn’t replied.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh XD then I’ll wait a bit…
Don’t want anybody panicking or heart attacks…but I know CPR if anybody does have one lol
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not too concerned about being arbitrary, but maybe I should be more. I mean, I have a planet whose culture resembles medieval Europe. That would probably be way less likely than a planet developing a similar musical scale to our most commonly used one.
Yeah, and of course you don’t have to be, as this is your world, there’s no law t…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So another short story has been published. So I don’t know whether or not that means ours has been set aside or if there’s perhaps a line.
- Load More
