-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait. Now I’m thinking about it more, and since everyone knows that the Pythonos take the children away, then he wouldn’t think that his parents threw him away.
Maybe he just sees himself as worthless because of what the Pythonos do to the Paynes? Like you said, he can’t shake the feeling that somehow he deserved what the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
oooh, I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
““Hey, um… it wasn’t your fault.” she felt a touch on her shoulder, and saw Lukas’s breathtaking smile, before managing a quick smile. To her surprise, she was able to keep the tears at bay long enough to push past Lukas and Xandro and walk off to find a bathroom. She couldn’t risk any waterfalls of emotions, not in front o…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I think that would work yes. If he believed that they simply threw him away, then that would be something that would weigh on him heavily. However if this is to slide into the exposition you gave, that would mean he associates the Pythonos with his parents choice, which would suggest that it wasn’t their fault. This is the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Hey, um… it wasn’t your fault.” He offered her a lopsided smile, quickly pulling his hand away and shoving it into his pocket.
Awwww <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’s more concerned about being torn apart atm. lol! Though he’ll probably have one eventually.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“I want answers! And I am going to get them if I have to tear each of you apart!”
“Well, that’s not very nice,” Fracture frowned.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww I love that scene so much!!!!!!! It was so sweet! Great job!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I did notice that. It always seemed kind of unnatural and kind of stilted to me. Would it make it better if I tied it into the fact that he’s an orphan? He kind of struggles with that, because he was abandoned and never knew his parents. He loves Azazel and Indie so so so much, but he feels like he’s not worthy to be treated…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO! YOU CAN’T KILL AMIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs into my pillow for two hours*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *takes deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Anyway……
I do like the idea that he’s dying in place of Dabir. I think your idea that it could be part of the law that anyone can willingly take the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
probably shouldn’t have tagged whaley since she’s not active in this RP 😶🌫️😶🌫️ pls nobdy kill me
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He was minding his own business, trying to stay awake. He was tired. He needed a nap. His eyelids felt heavy…why couldn’t these people just stop talking, get along, and let him-
“What are you? What do you want?” Fracture screamed a high pitched yelp as a voice growled in his ears, and jumped six inches in the air.
“We’re being…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“So, uh, y-you like t-to eat?” Lukas asked. He kicked himself. That came out sounding much worse than it sounded in his head. He wished he could take it back, but could do nothing. So he stood there with a pained expression, waiting for Liv’s reply.
I’M DYING!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Livia
“So, uh, y-you like t-to eat?”
Liv stared blank…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, and names don’t have to be from the same language. A name that is noticeably foreign will be useful to say that the character is from a different context. If the character is from the same ethnic context, but has a foreign name, suggests a history with their parents, whatever that may be.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This is really up to you. I like the idea of the giving himself up thing instead of just being in the way though. It would cause a lot of emotional drive for Dabir later on. Not only because Amir saved him, but because he willfully took it upon himself.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This story is so sad! It’s really good though, well done! I don’t think we need to enforce the deadline. I would want ours to be judged in this case, because I went full comedy, and you were much more serious, so it’s not really possible to realistically compare them in a meaningful way. Thanks for the congrats though!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
ChatGPT doesn’t work with making conlangs at all, I’ve made many heart felt attempts on helping it along.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
So I have a few questions about this. Is this all one language then, or is there room for diversification. I think that it can all be rationalized as cohesive, though I noticed not only Greek names, but also traces from languages like French. This is fine, just thought I’d mention it. If you want to pay a little more attention to the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I haven’t responded to this one until now. I think it’s good. All that I would mention is that the history tangent with the pythonos while only a paragraph or two, felt a little sudden. Lilitu is young, and while he may be thinking about these things, I think this part would flow much better if you made it much more of a…[Read more]
- Load More
