-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
Yay! Good job! That’s a lot!
I edited and wrote, bringing myself to around a grand total oooooffff……….119!!!!!!! *audience claps* *bows*
Yeah, I know it’s not that much, but yay editing. I’m changing quite a bit around, so what’s done is done. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
I’m joining for the remainder of the time. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
I also like the animal version of Robin Hood, where Robin Hood is a fox and Prince John is a lion. That’s one of my favorites; and along those lines, The Emperor’s New Groove. Oh, Kronk. That one never gets old.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I edited through 1363 words. Not wrote, edited. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus I’m here!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd @timothy-young @mark-kamibayaI love the How To Train Your Dragon movies so much, though I can’t decide between the first and second. Probably the first for its in-depth characters and music. Thanks John Powell! And the Princess Bride. You can never go wrong there. ;p
But my favorite movie? I have way too many…
Lord of the Rings and…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd @timothy-young I love the How To Train Your Dragon movies so much, though I can’t decide between the first and second. Probably the first for its in-depth characters and music. Thanks John Powell! And the Princess Bride. You can never go wrong there. ;p
But my favorite movie? I have way too many…
Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay I’m afraid I can’t help you here. I haven’t had read those yet. Sorry…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*bows* Thank you. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield
Snacks are always important. I took a break to get cookies as well, so I guess we’re even. :p
I wrote 1,809 words. No, I’m not kidding. Don’t ask how I did that because I have no idea. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Aaaaannd I’m still here. Ready for another round. On your marks, get set, write on!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean Okay, now I’m leaving. All in all, I wrote 702 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean Oh, didn’t realize you were writing. If you’re still going, I’ll still be here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Okay, I’ll take lunch since we all seem to be breaking for now. I wrote 533 words. Thanks for writing!
For future reference to anyone who will be writing in the future, I should be writing most of the day.
@kate-flournoy That’s fine! Good luck! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Okay, I’ll take lunch since we all seem to be breaking for now. I wrote 533 words. Thanks for writing!
For future reference to anyone who will be writing in the future, I should be writing most of the day. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yay! I’ll be getting lunch sooner or later, but I should be around for most of the day.
@kate-flournoy Are you still going? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Let’s go! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yep, still here. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Good to have you back!
@kate-flournoy @winter-rose @overcomer @jess @anyone else
Does anyone want to write? -
Snapper replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
These are not the droids you’re looking for. 😀
Oh, Star Wars, I love Star Wars–wait a sec. You’re trying to mind trick me into liking Star Wars into giving you the right answers, aren’t you? Well, it only works on the weak-minded, which I am not.
@Michael-Stanton You guys are too nice. The site is already amazing! But I’m with @kate-flournoy I…[Read more] - Load More
