WIP AUs

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Elishavet Elroi
    @elishavet-pidyon
      • Total Posts: 1057

AND THE THIRD ONE! (I’m having too much fun.)

This one is from our brain dump world, so it’s where we put all our creative overload before it spills into our WIPs and completely changes them. lol! Still, the more we get aquainted with this character, the more we like him.

Inglor Avelorion (Aka Ethan Llorel)

The only son of the WodeAlven in the Institution. Also one of the four sons of the WodeKing, so a prince in secret. He is quite tall and although light, is strong with the strength of his people. With light golden hair, a fair complexion, fine, almost sharp features, and bright green eyes. Being Alven, his eyes appear to have lights of their own, but the longer he’s been at the institution the more that light fades. He’s quiet, more observative than talkative, he sighs deeply and loves deeper. He is one of the ‘worst cases’ as his difference goes deeper than even blood. He has learned the common language fluently, but he hates it, and uses it only sparingly. In fact, he hates this place about as much as Dathí, because he can feel himself slowly losing his grasp on his upbringing and the Light. Every day that passes steals a little more away. Being Alven, he only has two choices left; to become darkness without the Light, or to die with it. And he can’t hold on much longer.

He just wants to go home, in the deep wooded vales with the sound of singing rivers in his ears. Even if only to die there.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1556

Inglor, but his hair is cut at his ears. And he’s wearing the uniform. And he doesn’t have his bow. Basically take him out of this setting, and stick him in the other. (Only Alvenmaids wear their hair long, and with them it is never cut)

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Elishavet Elroi
        @elishavet-pidyon
          • Total Posts: 1057

And last of all, my dear, darling. My favorite little shepherd boy, my…

OK, it’s obvious who this one belongs to.

Reúven Elroi (Robert Shepherds)

Dark headed and dark eyed, Reúven is not only from Eirda, he looks the part. He was torn away from his home and remaining family and sent to the Institutions like a hundred other boys. The sorrow of his people weighs heavy on his soul, biting deeply, too close to home.

Now he finds himself thrust out of the frying pan into the fire. Here he meets with a systematic corruption intent on stripping him of what little he has left. As he looks around at his fellow students, he can’t help but see his own story rewritten again and again.

But unlike him, many don’t have his hope.

And he’s beginning to think that there may be a purpose behind his pain. After all, isn’t his life in the hand of the One Who Sees him?

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
          @koshka

Sorry, I don’t have a picture for him. Just know he looks a bit like Viktor, only his hair is lighter and his face in narrower.

Koshka
            @koshka

Who are y’all’s favorites?

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon WHY?! WHY DID YALL HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?!?! AS SOON AS YALL SAID WHAT IT WAS GONNA BE ABOUT I KNEW MY HEART WAS GONNA BE TORN TO SHREEDS!!! WHYYYYY?!?!?

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Also my favorite is probably the little poet and the Alven (luv his picture tbh XD) but the little shepherd sounds adorable as well….

and I do love me some “bad boys…” and a liar/rebel kinda fits into that so Dathi too…

but yea XD

WHYYYY?! I DON’T NEED ANYMORE HEARTBREAK 😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. Y’ALLLL!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

THOSE POOR BOYSSSS!!!!!!! MY FAVORITES!? DO I HAVE TO CHOSE!?!?!? 😂

Okay…okay…FINE…probably Wilkins and Inglor. (who I just realized were Godly’s favorites too. XDXDXD)

Also…I must say…as soon as I started reading it, I started getting “Indian Boarding School” vibes. And I still do….🤔

Anonymous

@ava-blue. @godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. And…I have more!!! XD

Abelard!

Sweet, loyal, intelligent, and forgiving, Abelard gets along with almost anyone. A team player, he strives to get people to get along, something his younger sister Aadelheide is wonderful at. Considered a jock for playing football, he’s also fairly popular.

He knows everyone has a purpose, so he strives to look at people through God’s eyes.

But no one said it would be easy…

and it’s easy to have a temper against bullies.

Especially when they keep picking on the same kids over and over and over again.

Riker Schind and Jayden Matthews seem to be popular targets.

And Abelard hates it.

But…though he knows everyone has a purpose…he struggles with figuring out his identity.

What truly defines him? He doesn’t know.

His best friend, Leon, is in the band, and even begins dating Aadelheide. Abelard doesn’t mind. In his opinion, no one could be better for his sister.

His home life is wonderful, like his sister’s. They’re close siblings, and their mom, Louisa, makes all the time she can for them.

His pic!

Koshka
                    @koshka

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12

Ah, so um…are we supposed to put our AU chapters on here?

@godlyfantasy12

*Mad cackles*

Those two are kinda my favorites too…only Daithí and Reúven are the most developed characters so they have a different sort of pull on my heart.

Yes, poor lads.

@freedomwriter76

Hmm, well as I can’t choose then I suppose I shouldn’t make you. That being said, I perfectly agree with your choice.

The poor boys. (We are so cruel, but in the name of character development)

So, yes. The school was highly inspired by the Indian Boarding Schools, the Welsh Not schools, and a bunch of other such like we have come across in our random research.

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@koshka AGHHHHHH THESE BOYS BREAK MA HEART THOOOOOO

also yes u can post ur chapters on here!!!

I might post some of my academy AU on here….👀

if y’all want….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                        @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Oh course we want to read yours!!! I was hoping you’d put them on here.

Here we go…

Chapter One

“David.”

Scritch, scritch. Daithí’s pencil kept moving across his page, copying out the report with perfect flaws.

“David Loranson.”

The lad beside him shifted uncomfortably, his creaky bench the only sound in the now silent room. Daithí glanced furtively behind him.

Hmm…no David.

“Loranson!”

Cold fingers wrapped around his ear, dragging him from his desk.

“Oy, sir! Ah, me ear sir.” He writhed in the headmaster’s grip, dancing on his toes. “Please, sir- ah!”

Daithí managed to knock over an inkwell and a few books on his way up the row, drawing every eye in the class before the Headmaster planted him at the front of the room. “When I call your name I expect you to answer.”

“Of course sir.” Daithí rubbed the side of his head plaintively.

“Why then did you not respond just now?”

“Me sir? I did na hear me name, sir.”

The headmaster’s face turned red as Rowan berries, his eyes thinning to slits.

“I called you three times, David.”

Daithí blinked, and glanced behind him as if searching for some other boy. His other ear promptly received a sound boxing.

“Young sir, as you seem to have forgotten your proper name, go to the board.”

Daithí obliged.

“Write ‘My name is David‘ fifty times.”

“Aye sir.” He took up the chalk, then immediately pounced upon a difficulty. My name is

“Pardon me sir,”

The Headmaster glared at him over the geography lesson.

“How does one spell David?”

“Sound it out.” Came the terse reply.

“Oh, yes sir.”

Daibhidh. Fifty times the phrase repeated, each version smiling down at him with as much friendliness as the first. Daithí studied them with calculated glee.

“There sir. Anything else I can do for you?” The room behind him froze, pencils hanging in air.

“What does that say?”

“My name is David.”

He ducked, trying to shield his ringing ears from the next onslaught.

The board was wiped clean in seconds. “You will rewrite ‘My name is David’ fifty more times, spelled correctly.”

Daithí squeaked an apology, lifting the chalk with trembling fingers.

“Sir, how is-

“D. A. V. I. D.”

“Aye sir.”

This list was maliciously scratched onto the board, the lines grim and even.

“There sir.” His voice was faint, shoulders drooping as he laid down the chalk.

The Headmaster studied the board with satisfaction. “Now young sir, what is your name?”

“Oh!” Daithí gasped, sudden sympathy spilling over his features. “They did na tell you? I’m Daithí, sir. Daithí MacLasair.”

The room went deathly silent as all the triumph drained from the master’s face, quickly replaced by fury.

“David Loranson, go to your seat. And-” slap “-Yes, I mean you!”

“Aye, sir.” He scrambled away before more blows could fall.

The lesson moved on, and Daithí leaned over his books, studiously spying on his neighbor.

The lad glanced at him, a small smile touching his thin face. “You’re brave.” He whispered, lips barely moving. “Or blarney. I don’ knew which.”

“I’ll take both.”

A moment of quiet as they flipped to the next page.

“My name’s Wilkins O’Laith.”

Daithí looked up and studied the other boy in satisfaction.

“I did na think it wa William.”

“Nú.”

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Koshka. Reason: Copy paste is obnoxious

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka AGH!! I ALREADY LOVE THEM!! NOOOOO!! STUPID TEACHER!!

YEETS ALL THE BOYS INTO THE PROTECTION SQUAD AND THE TEACHER INTO THE DUNGEON FOR VILLAINS!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

I keep finding myself rereading the above chapter 😭 ugh these poor boys!! I hope they have a happy ending somewhere! Please tell me they do!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @freedomwriter76

SOOO…I’m hoping to write some in my school AU….BUT today I just started really thinking about another AU idea I’d like to introduce…as coming up with them is sooo much fun and I really wanna come up with some more XD!! Plus this one is…real interesting….😏

I sadly don’t have any pictures for it except one….and it’s a picture of a character from a different book series actually drawn in this kind of AU style but it fits my character in this AU so perfectly (except a more modest outfit)

and imagine the purple scars on the right side instead of the left. But yea, it just works perfectly.

Here it is-

So…now ur probably wondering what this AU is….

If you haven’t guessed already….

Well….

Welcome to the VILLAIN AU!!!!

Told ya this was gonna be interesting. Lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. THOSE POOR BABIESSS!!!!! 😭😭😭😭

@godlyfantasy12
                                  . AGHHHHH!!!!! THERE SHE ISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 335 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >