WIP AUs

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

Anddd didnโ€™t tag yโ€™all ๐Ÿคฃ @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
      @elishavet-pidyon
        • Total Posts: 1056

@godlyfantasy12

Ok, I see it’s Paxton, and I’m like, “aww.”

Then I saw that picture.

I know that picture.

Andย thenย I was like, no. Just. No.

XD but I love it, the way it all fits together and I’m on edge. It’s so perfect. Yay, Paxton!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1556

@godlyfantasy12

Those are awesome…

And Paxton’s picture…that’s strangely fitting.ย He better make it out. He and Luna.

Corvina is great too, I mean she’s not exactly an antagonist here? Good. She needs a break. XD

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon yeaaaaaa Ikโ€ฆ..I mean idk the whole backstory behind the picture but I donโ€™t NEED to know ya knowโ€ฆ.

yeaaaaa

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@koshka Nope no antagonist here! Just a bit trouble at the beginning!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
              @elishavet-pidyon

@godlyfantasy12

Yeah, I don’t really know the back story anyway, just that it’s of a young boy in Hitler’s Youth.

And well, it electrified me the first time I saw it.

But I love Luna! She works in so we’ll. I can hardly wait to see how that turns out.

And Corvina’s story is sweet, and makes sense.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon @koshka Iโ€™m really glad yโ€™all liked it!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. OH. MY. GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Now I must make the extremely hard decision of which one of them is my favorite…but I have to say…in this AU…that spot…the one who has already stolen my heart and imagination…is…

Grimm.

Prob not much of a surprise, considering I love him in your regular book too, but anywho! XD

I just LOVE his background! The Russian background is PERFECTO! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

@elishavet-pidyon
                    . Aww, thank you soooo much! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Well…I didn’t participate, I just dressed up! XDXDXD However…I had people ask if I was, and the people doing it offered for me to be in it NEXT YEAR if I can get a field medic uniform, because I was wearing a white Nurse dress and they didn’t want that out on the field. XD But yeah…so…I’ve been offered a position! XDXDXD

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 AHH AO HAPPY U LIKE IT!!! My favorites are honestly probably Paxton and Lunaโ€ฆ.

I actually got the idea to connect them while writing and for Luna to be a Jew WHILE writing XD!!

and was like GASP I LOVE THIS!! Like connecting all the couples was just ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And theyโ€™re so cute and Luna being a Jew is soooo perfect and sweet and Paxton is adorable!!! And the two of them escaping! So I imagine them escaping to American through an underground system, because I know some people were helping to get Jews and others out during this time, and in fact, this is where all the stories connect!

Because in order to get to America the kids have to pass through France, and they meet Grimm and Jocelyn, who are the two helping them get away.

Meanwhile, over in America,

Arabella and November, deciding they still want to be part of the war effort, sign up to help children who come to America with no homes.

And the 2 children they take in?

Luna and Paxtonโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ˜Š

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 4723

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 Can I just say I love your switched AU’s?? The pictures you’ve found for your characters are amazing!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h thank you!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. Thank you! It’s been a lot of fun to come up with. xD

Ava Blue
                            @ava-blue
                              • Total Posts: 222

Here’s an idea for a fantasy AU with Bronwen and the crew! It’s super loose, ideas would be much appreciated.

@loopylin
                              @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12

I’ll go with the classic magic-has-been-outlawed-in-the-kingdom story as a base. Bronwen and company all happen to have inherited magic talents and once they find each other they gang up and start an uprising against the king/queen whatever. Actually, I might make Mercedes and Denver’s dad the villain (as usual, but it always adds extra conflict lol)

Bronwen is a talented archer with enhanced senses and perception. She has a silver tongue and can sway people or convince them of almost anything (think Obi-Wan Kenobi: “These are not the droids you’re looking for.”), but this is limited by the individual’s intelligence and whatnot. She’s a rogue and a loner trying to stay under the radar.

Kami is the daughter of a wealthy noble and she has the Midas touch. Her parents have exploited her talent and used it to make themselves wealthy, but now that magic is outlawed she and her family are in danger. Her parents, being the slimeballs they are, want to turn her in to save their own hides, but Kami runs away. I’m guessing she hires Bronwen to be her bodyguard ๐Ÿ˜…

Mercedes and Denver are runaway princesses eeee =D

Mercedes is able to communicate with animals, and Denver is able to manipulate plants. Their father isn’t so fond of them in this AU. Their mother had magic, she didn’t get along with Mercy and Denny’s father because it was an arranged marriage, after she died of a mysterious illness her husband/the king outlawed magic for [logical sounding reason] but also partially because of his lasting resentment towards his late wife. Mercy and Denver remind him of her and he mistreats them because of it. He wants to have them locked away but they escape and meet Bronwen and Kami.

That’s all I’ve got for now, I gotta go eat dinner and carve a pumpkin ๐ŸŽƒ

Monsters creep
                              In the silent dark-deep
                              In the filling-eye hills
                              In the shriveled hand-keep

Ava Blue
                              @ava-blue
                                • Total Posts: 222

Oh aaand they all have cool outfits but for now all I’ll say is that Kami has these cool golden gauntlets she has to wear and Bronwen has a cloak and intricate leather bracers ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Ava Blue.

Monsters creep
                                In the silent dark-deep
                                In the filling-eye hills
                                In the shriveled hand-keep

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon

@ava-blue

Sounds super fun! I really like the characters.

As for ideas….

Any specific directions in mind?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 335 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >