When Worlds Collide: A Crossover Fanfiction ✨

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions When Worlds Collide: A Crossover Fanfiction ✨

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Ava Blue
    @ava-blue
      • Total Posts: 222

@freedomwriter76 I LOVE IT πŸ‘ I was so very happy to see Batman in there <3 and I love the snappy dialogue! πŸ˜€

Monsters creep
      In the silent dark-deep
      In the filling-eye hills
      In the shriveled hand-keep

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings You’re Very Welcome!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Glad you’re curious to see what happens next!!! πŸ˜€

@smiley
        oh goodness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

@ava-blue
        ahh, tysm!!!!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Glad you love Batman being in it πŸ˜‰ aww, tysm!!! The dialogue is my fav part so far too XXD

Euodia
        @euodia-vision
          • Total Posts: 1308

@freedomwriter76

Oh goodness, I love it. It’s pure chaos but wonderful chaos.

*choose to remain silent on the ships though she has her opinions*

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous

@euodia-vision ahh, thx!!! Yesss, such fun chaos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*lol🀣🀣*

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 cool! Just one thing, please write batman correctly 😊

even if u don’t write the others correct XD it’s ok if I cringe at them, but Batman…

eh no XD

oh and if u add joker and Harley same with them XD if possible

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

Oooohhh u probably won’t cuz u don’t know much about dc buuut I need some Batfamily mentioned XD

he has such a large growing adopted family 😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 truth be told, I don’t know much about Batman, lol…my Batman knowledge only includes a bit of Justice League, Lego Batman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, and Batman Forever, from the 80s, lol

and I will not be doing Joker and Harley, bc they creep me out, ngl XXD

Anonymous

and yes, my DC knowledge is minimal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ very minimal…it’s not as good as Marvel, and I stand by that opinion XXD

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 4721

@freedomwriter76 Aw man, that was awesome!!

And yes, I agree with you, Clint, Batman does needs an attitude adjustment…..lol

To be completely honest…..

(unpopular opinion warning)

I’ve never liked him. He’s that one character I just can’t like.

It’s kinda funny, because dark and broody/snarly vicious characters are my type (think Crosshair, Snake, etc). But Batman? Nah.

I think it comes down to three things: 1, he’s kinda overrated; 2, I found him to be a bit annoying in the Lego movies (which I think are great, don’t get me wrong); and 3, as an amateur biologist, I appreciate it if those who are named after animals have their attributes. Batman doesn’t even echolocate, fly with actual wings, or any of that….Like at least Marvel made it so Spiderman does have climbing on walls, heightened senses, and web shooters, all like real spiders.

Please correct me if I’m wrong on anything, and I’m DEFINITELY not saying remove him from the story.

Oh and yeah, I agree, Joker and Harley creep me out worse than Thanos and Kang do tbh. And that’s saying something.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h aww, tysm!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–

Haha, yes, Clint, Keilah, I agree too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Heyyyy, I get what you mean. Batman’s never been a fav of mine (always been more of a Superman girl…but Aquaman is probably my absolute fav…his movie is AMAZING!!!) so I totally see what you mean. XXD He was good in the Lego Batman movie, I think, and he wasn’t as bad in Batman Forever (but that movie had parts I wouldn’t recommend watching…) but honestly??? I do find Batman very dark, and so I tend to avoid him, and most of DC in general when it comes to the movies πŸ˜…

It was interesting to see his PTSD in Batman Forever tho…something I never thought about Batman having before…which was interesting, tbh

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 4721

@freedomwriter76 yeah, I can take Aquaman because I love marine biology and the concept of underwater civilizations and stuff is pretty cool to me. I’m not so much into the character himself as the world, though.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >