When Worlds Collide: A Crossover Fanfiction ✨

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions When Worlds Collide: A Crossover Fanfiction ✨

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @esther-c @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @ava-blue @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-that’s-interested-lol-XD

I know what y’all are thinking…but yes, I have yet another fanfiction 😂😂

But this time…it’s a crossover.

I’ve had an idea for 2 fics for a long time…and I finally decided to just jump in head-first and combine the two so I’d only have to make one…so without further ado…I provide to y’all…the Prologue of my new crossover fanfic: When Worlds Collide.

P R O L O G U E

Silence permeated the dark, closed off alleyway.

The portals had opened, just as he had hoped, but nothing had come out of them for the time that he allotted himself to look at them.

What pity.

Loki leaned back against the wall of the building behind his back, tossing a small ball into the air.

No fair, his portals not working while he was watching them…but at least he’d created several and spread them out over many areas…some even in other universes, perhaps.

“What is this horrid place?”

Loki turned, instantly holding out his staff.

A man stood in the alleyway with him, a man who wasn’t there before, covered with a grand super suit of red and purple, along with a helmet that matched.

A different man, younger than the first, came up from behind with a grin on his face. “This place is dark…maybe I should light it up.” His hands erupted into flames.

Loki chuckled. “I don’t think that is necessary…” He trailed off, just as he realized that he was surrounded by an entire group of individuals. “Oh, hello there.”

“Where are we?” A figure that looked almost like a scuba diver, asked.

Loki chuckled. “You are in an alleyway in New York…I am currently escaping from a group of heroes.”

“Heroes, you say? You seem like you’d be a hero yourself, at least to me…you seem noble enough.” A woman with long red hair mused, gently brushing back a strand of Loki’s black hair.

Loki pulled a bit away. “Who are all of you? Did you come out of one of my portals?”

“Those were yours? That must be a huge mark of technology, opening portals to other places.” A man wearing some armor mused, his bald head slightly lit up by moonlight.

“Who are all of you?” Loki repeated.

The man who he had first seen, dressed in the red and purple, floated forward. “I am Magneto.”

Flame boy nodded and grinned. “I’m Pyro.”

Others gave their names.

The woman was Poison Ivy.

The bald man was Lex Luthor.

The scuba man was Black Manta.

Then there was also Zemo, Killmonger, The Penguin, and a huge guy named Juggernaut.

Loki looked around at all of them…and grinned. “Well…we seem to have quite a group here…why don’t I show all of you some things?”

Smiley
      @smiley
        • Total Posts: 2210

@freedomwriter76

Oh my!! this is quite the fanfic XD I love it!!!

truthfully I don’t know much about DC (Only that it isn’t as good as Marvel) but Poison Ivy has always been a favorite villain

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
        -Thorne

Anonymous

@smiley yesss, it will be crazy  XXD especially in the next few chapters 😂🤫🤣 tysm!!!

yeahh, it’s not as good…lol…but it has some good characters in it, y’know? I just think that the MOVIES aren’t very good…the universe is tho, or so I’ve heard 😉

Euodia
          @euodia-vision
            • Total Posts: 1308

@freedomwriter76

Ahhhhh I love it!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous

@euodia-vision ahh, tysm!!!

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

Ah this is very curious…

I don’t know who all the characters are lol! I’m guessing they are all villains? Also I didn’t know Loki could open portals, is that mcu canon or something you added?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 4721

@freedomwriter76

Ooh! I like it!

Not a DC person most of the time, but hey, I’m willing to take a fanfic with those character in it.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
                  @esther-c
                    • Total Posts: 3421

@freedomwriter76

WwWwHhHhAaAaTtTt???

A DC-Marvel crossover?!?! 😱

Girllll, this is going to be so interesting!!! I can’t wait to see where you take this! 😏

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings uh…idk if Loki can make portals or not, lol!!! I just thought it’d be fun 😂 And yes, all the ones Loki is talking to are villains from Marvel, X-Men, AND DC 😉 @keilah-h @esther-c Thanks y’all!!!!!

@smiley
                      @euodia-vision

I have the first (not prologue) chapter finished!!!!!!✨✨✨

C H A P T E R  1

Another mission completed successfully.

Another area of New York saved.

Steve removed his helmet.

The only alarming thing…Loki had been missing for weeks.

“I have to find my brother.” Thor muttered, vowed, pacing back and forth across the floor.

An alarm rang, and everyone groaned.

Another mission…again…right after they’d finished one.

“Let’s go. This mission looks as if we may need all the manpower we have.”

Steve raised an eyebrow at Fury, strapping on his helmet, but Fury didn’t reply.

Steve led the way. “Come on, Avengers.”

They left the tower and headed into downtown New York city, where something had occurred, at least based on what Fury’s alarm had apparently said.

Steve stopped right in his tracks.

There were two separate groups of people, one bigger than the other, standing across from each other, staring each other down…everyone wearing…interesting outfits.

Tony lowered his helmet, revealing his face, and he smirked, crossing his arms. “Is the circus in town?”

“Circus!?” One of the men of the smaller group, dressed completely in black, snarled, almost going forward, but a man dressed in a blue suit with a red and yellow S on the front put his hand in front of him, stopping him.

“Not now, Batman.”

“Who are all of you? Can’t say I’ve seen you around, but I’m Clint.”

“Do you think we care!?” A man dressed in a yellow and blue outfit from the larger group yelled, long white claws coming out of his hands, his teeth grit.

“Not now, Wolverine,” a man in a floating wheelchair said, flying a bit forward, “but we have no idea where we are.”

“You’re in New York City, and we’re the Avengers!” Peter cried.

“Sounds stupid, if you ask me.” The man dressed in black from the smaller group muttered.

Tony rolled his eyes.

“We’re heroes…there’s no need for anyone to get angry.” Natasha noted.

The man in the wheelchair nodded. “Maybe so. I am Professor X, and this is my team…the X-Men.”

“Even dumber.”

“Watch your tongue, buddy.” The man who Professor X had called Wolverine snarled at the man called Batman.

Professor X merely continued. “That’s Wolverine, then there’s also Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, Jubilee, Gambit, Beast, Magma, Jean Gray, Colossus, Ice Man, and myself, of course…and we make up the main members of the X-Men.”

“Still sounds stupid.” Batman muttered.

The man with the S on his chest floated forward. “I am Superman, you have already met Batman, and they are Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman, and we are the Justice League.”

Steve nodded.

Everything was going well…everybody was being introduced.

“I’m Nick Fury. They are Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Dr. Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Wanda Maximoff, Vision, Spider-Man, Thor, Sam Wilson, and-“

“Hi, I’m Bucky. Bucky Barnes.” Bucky interrupted with a smirk.

Batman crossed his arms across his chest. “I don’t care about your names.”

A loud noise of music sounded.

Steve raised an eyebrow, turned around, and looked up.

A giant, almost like a TV, screen on a tall skyscraper. J. Jonah Jameson, delivering news from the Daily Bugle…talking about…Sokovia.

Oh great.

“A complete disaster on the Avengers’ part…they even got a whole nation destroyed. I’m only surprised the Spider menace wasn’t there to muck it even more up! What good are superheroes if they’re only going to make an even bigger mess!?”

“They’re still talking about that!?” Thor cried incredulously, and he shook his head.

Steve slowly turned back around.

The Justice League and the X-Men were all staring at them…now they had everyone against them.

“You destroyed a whole nation? Even I haven’t done that.” Aquaman mused, holding tight to a trident.

Ice Man shrugged. “That is a little far…but we’ve accidentally had things destroyed during fights ourselves.”

“Sounds like you need to get your act together.”

“Sounds like you need an attitude adjustment, Batman.” Clint mused.

The man Professor X had introduced as Gambit nodded and grinned. “I agree.”

Batman muttered something very impolite under his breath. “You wanna go!?”

Arguments began to flare.

Steve sighed. Not this…this couldn’t be happening.

Steve stepped forward. “Everyone, calm down! The destruction of Sokovia was never on purpose, and we had no other choice in the moment…we had to save more people by destroying Sokovia, and-“ Steve paused…only to realize that almost everyone…had left to their own fights.

Steve sighed and turned around.

Wolverine and Wonder Woman both waited for him.

Wonder Woman held tight to a sword and shield. “I’m going to go on ahead and apologize in advance for what I’m about to do to you.”

Wolverine grinned, sharpening his claws against each other. “I won’t apologize.”

Steve took one step back. “Hang on, we didn’t mean for any of that to happen… you’re going to have to believe me.”

Smiley
                      @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Oh my word I love it!!!!!!

and uh… just a thought… but Batman and Wanda… I could see some chemistry XD or Natasha and him *me putting way to mush thought into ships*

-Thorne

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Oh this is interesting! Question, Pietro is from X-men… right? So does he know Wolverine or not? Is he even here lol?

Also Steve just trying to get everyone to be fwens 😥🥰

And we have Bucky here! Which arm does he have at this point, and has he already been cured of his brainwashing or not yet?

Oh and is Rhodey here? Or is it like just the originals plus Vision and Bucky?

Anonymous

@smiley aww, tysm!!! 💖💖💖

Girl…are you serious right now??? 😂😂😂

@mineralizedwritings
                            Thx!!!

Oh, so many questions!!! XXD

1. In the MCU, Pietro isn’t an X-Men and DOESN’T know the X-Men…lol. And he’s not here bc uh…wellll…spoilers.
                            2. He has his first metal (not vibranium) arm, and he has not been fully cured yet
                            3. I actually didn’t add Rhodey in…I think I just forgot him, lol. I’ll just say that he’s off doing something else, but he’ll probably come in later 😉
                            MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@Freedomwriter76

Thank you for curing my curiosities XD

Honestly can’t wait to read more because BUCKY!!! Anyways, I just wanna know what hapennnnns

Hm yes I thought maybe Pietro would have an interesting role… hm.

@smiley

But if you ship Wanda with batman she can’t be with Vision ;(

Smiley
                              @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Maybe… XD what can I say you opened a world of opportunity XD

@mineralizedwritings

Yeah… but honestly I’ve shipped Wanda with a few different people, I’m not really picky for her, Wanda and Bucky is one of my favorite ships XD or Wanda and Steve, or Wanda and batman now

-Thorne

Smiley
                                @smiley

but Wanda and Vision is a classic (a very sad classic but a sweet one)

-Thorne

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >